GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Charge bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

☹ bers yestarday i charged 3 Euro from my phone mobile... and after i send message i receyved something like this :The transaction couldn't been posible.. i dont remember that quite well... but the point is that those 3 euros was sent from my phone mobile ... and i have still no cash in account... Bers please try help me... i'm not such a big casher.. but i charge like 3Euros per week... and now that i seen that is posible to lose cash... i dont know if i will charge again☹ i dont want lose cash again.... Check the image ...

Image.JPG

Reported by .

12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

☹ bers yestarday i charged 3 Euro from my phone mobile... and after i send message i receyved something like this :The transaction couldn't been posible.. i dont remember that quite well... but the point is that those 3 euros was sent from my phone mobile ... and i have still no cash in account... Bers please try help me... i'm not such a big casher.. but i charge like 3Euros per week... and now that i seen that is posible to lose cash... i dont know if i will charge again☹ i dont want lose cash again.... Check the image ...

mb u make misstake in number ? or in sms
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Cmon bers
man pls charge me E for 3 euro.i need E. i will dont charge more if you will dont give me now 3 euro in E.pls do it.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Contact SMSCoin support at www.smscoin.com
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
:((
😕😕😕 i dont find nothing usefull there☹
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
with me same happend but when i connected them they returned my money on my phone
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him