GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Latest update from Berserker

1 2

Reply to

lol, they are best becouse many clans are in their lvls , and there is not much clans with players +40

You can play 1x3 or even 1x5
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You can play 1x3 or even 1x5

Even thats the difference between theory and practice.
In theory you can but in practice its nearly impossible.
A clan with a mix of level is just clever because the last fame-rules. Most clans looks different because the normal situation of game looks different.
Just try a normal mega with some player around level 20, a player of level 5 and player of level 35. Most player inside wants to kick the lowest level because low experience and some of them dont want to play vs a level 35 because he is to strong for good balance. Im sure at least one of them or maybe both will be kicked.
At the whole time a player of level 35 have nothing to do with a level 20-. And if you play together maybe you will be banned because it looks like fake. If you play a mega with them you waste your expensvive items and just can earn around 300exp for victory. This is really clever?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

If clan don't play those matches for some reason this means clan is not willing to participate in ranking thus going to the bottom and willingly accepting it's inferior status.

bers i have a suggestion, all clans want to play fame i think or at least we want to play, but finding an opponent for fame is a very big deal.
can u add some new tab in game page to show possible fame games against clans??
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
sounds good
yes i agree with wolverin if berserker add some tabs like a calender that players write there if they are free to play fame or search for apponents its very good😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

bers i have a suggestion, all clans want to play fame i think or at least we want to play, but finding an opponent for fame is a very big deal.
can u add some new tab in game page to show possible fame games against clans??

I dont know how it should look like and work. I need more detailed explanation.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I can explain
so berserker i explain how to do this if you add a tab wich clans come and leave massage there that when they are ready to play a fame then another clan (apponent) wich can play with them choose it and write massage that they can play with them then both agree to play and they can call theyr teamate and become ready utill they start the game 😎😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Then I suggest you to create a thread on forums where you communicate about fame battes - it will be the same.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
now u are happy cruentus if all seen this??
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow
I think if batles for fame would be without arts toxicity and nuxious would be the last clans in hall of fame list
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
whats so special about it? if those clans are good, they will get a tons of broken tmp's, aksu's or 1 super special gift (ageless scout)?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Not all Fame are with Art :)

With some additional using of some pushed arts its easy to win

And like knutistgut said in this wonderful quote....If you do not want to use your arts.... I will happily take then and push them ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
buuuuuuuu

whats so special about it? if those clans are good, they will get a tons of broken tmp's, aksu's or 1 super special gift (ageless scout)?

man all youre posts are nonsense!! why you post? 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
?????
I think the hall of fames are nice but with no arts cuz without arts the really good players will show what they know but when u play vs gorkibazz,miss nasty,overdose and others which play just with arts you cant do nothing and they thiink you are noob but the really noob can be seen in 1x1 no arts ...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
u suck

man all youre posts are nonsense!! why you post? 😁😁

go learn some english O_o
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

I dont know how it should look like and work. I need more detailed explanation.

Hmm there could also an target like randommatch for famematches too.
If you agree for famematches you set an checkmark.
The game check everytime a new player is agree for possible constelation.

For Example:
1 Player (level 10) of your clan is agree for fame. (fame with 1playerteam 5-15 is possbile)
2nd player (level 21) of your clan is agree for fame. (fame of 1playerteam of 5-15, 16-26 or 2playerteam of 26-36 is possible)
Another clan level 15 agree (fame with 1player 10-20) no possible match because famerules
This clan with another level 14 agree (fame with 1player 10-20, 9-19, 2player 24-34) (if both clans dont play a famematch this week there is a possible match)
I know with many agree players it very difficult because many possible constelations.
Now difference between random-match you dont start a match now. Just send them a message to all these players. Or you open a matchcreationscreen so every clan can make some changes before starting a match.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Or another idea you just make a 4th chatroom.
First common chat like now,
2nd clanchat-room like now
3th friendchat-room like now
4th famechat-room (new but just for player with clan)
But this could misused for spamtalking like trade. So maybe you just can push a button at your clanpage and just an automatical message (Player berserker of Clan ENKORD want play for fame ask him for more) is send to famechat. No other communication is allowed and maybe you can push this button just once in 5minutes.
New message at famechat makes this window blinking like all other chat.
If you click at this massage you open privat chat with this player (at example berserker) and you can talk for a famematch.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
iv never seen knutistgut post less than a paragraph at the forums in a single post🙄
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

------------------------------------------------------------------
Or another idea you just make a 4th chatroom.
First common chat like now,
2nd clanchat-room like now
3th friendchat-room like now
4th famechat-room (new but just for player with clan)
But this could misused for spamtalking like trade. So maybe you just can push a button at your clanpage and just an automatical message (Player berserker of Clan ENKORD want play for fame ask him for more) is send to famechat. No other communication is allowed and maybe you can push this button just once in 5minutes.
New message at famechat makes this window blinking like all other chat.
If you click at this massage you open privat chat with this player (at example berserker) and you can talk for a famematch.

Wonderful idea, bravo.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

iv never seen knutistgut post less than a paragraph at the forums in a single post🙄

Can you describe my idea with just one sentence show me how.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Can you describe my idea with just one sentence show me how.

Your idea will not work in real world cause many players means many chances to fail if at least one of the fails to show up on time. In reality it will be not better than communicating your way into the battle.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him