FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 08-27-2019, 11:57 AM   #41
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penske View Post
interesting, i have a hard time imagining how playable gunrox can be on mobile since it would be very easy to missclick which could ruin a match and games vs mobile players would likely require 2:00 minute turn timer which could be frustrating for desktop players. but maybe those could be worked out or maybe arent problems at all
The controls and interface would be redone completely to work onn mobile conveniently.
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:06 AM   #42
jordanrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker View Post
The controls and interface would be redone completely to work onn mobile conveniently.
yo ya lo jugué en móvil
con un programa
jordanrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #43
-Alexx-

Exclamation please relive gunrox

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter-Man View Post
Berserker with all my respect
You are losing one of the most good Online games in this world
i've played many online games , alot of i mean
and after playing gunrox for 10+- years i still back to play this amazing pure tactical game from time to time
simply , i cant leave it - and many others do the same
why ? why u r leaving this game without any update for 4+- years ?
why u r not trying to share it more and more as before ?
very sad to see a game with new idea like Gunrox have only 60 players!!!
this game should have more and more players.
If i were u i would listen to my players , my teammate in game , and just look around. u leave this game long time ago. but there's still many ppl come from time to time just to remember they old days

Re-survive GUNROX in this Birthday!
"

Bers, I would like to reinforce the message of this player, I also do not understand the reason to let such a game die.

please relive gunrox, I'm sure there are a lot of people just waiting for it to come back.
-Alexx- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #44
STOKER

Default Question!!

When will be the developments bro need it fast btw...
STOKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:10 PM   #45
Joul81

Quote:
3 a 4 times a year i come to see if something is in progress for Gunrox.

Its a long time ago i played the game. But I can remember good turnbased action. Playing with Paraman, pimienta, GodIsDead etc.

I like the idea, would be nice to play it with an app. But I think the game need a touch up and some new items. And what will happen with all the old accounts? I think if Gunrox will be reanimatie, it must be with a fresh start, everyone begins from 1.

I wish you goodluck with the project and i hope you succeed,
Joul81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 10:48 AM   #46
berserker
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joul81 View Post
I like the idea, would be nice to play it with an app. But I think the game need a touch up and some new items. And what will happen with all the old accounts? I think if Gunrox will be reanimatie, it must be with a fresh start, everyone begins from 1.
Maybe old accounts would have some badges or cosmetics that won't affect balance, but overall it will be a fresh start indeed.

The core of the game will remain the same as it is the main reason why the game is fun, but meta-game and progression will change - i.e. weapons will have a lot of upgrades, you earn money from battles to upgrade them, etc.
berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #47
STOKER

Question There is no ballance casher will up more faster than no casher so you must do somethi

Quote:
Maybe old accounts would have some badges or cosmetics that won't affect balance, but overall it will be a fresh start indeed.

The core of the game will remain the same as it is the main reason why the game is fun, but meta-game and progression will change - i.e. weapons will have a lot of upgrades, you earn money from battles to upgrade them, etc.
..... please do something

Last edited by STOKER; 09-17-2019 at 02:04 AM. Reason: No understand
Old 09-17-2019, 02:05 AM   #48
STOKER

Question There is no ballance casher will up more faster than no casher so you must do somethi

Quote:

There is no ballance casher will up more faster than no casher so you must do somethi
Old 09-18-2019, 12:23 PM   #49
Manderemos

Default Cash recharge system in Brazil.

Well it may seem that I'm just looking at my own problem (and yes that's right), because I don't know how the economy is doing in other countries (I only know where I live), and I would like to ask you Berserker to look fondly at the possibility of changing the cash recharge values ​​in the game, as our country is going through an economic crisis and the dollar is too strong a currency compared to our currency, I think maybe you should make it 1 for 1 (1 real is worth 1 dollar), This would surely bring dozens of Brazilian players back into the game, making you receive much more than you currently have. Thanks

__________________________________________________ ___________

Bom pode parecer que estou olhando apenas para meu próprio problema ( e sim é isso mesmo), pois não sei como anda a ecônomia nos outros países ( so conheço aqui onde vivo), e gostaria de pedir a você Berserker que olhasse com carinho a possibilidade de mudar os valores de recarga de cash no jogo , visto que nosso país atravessa uma crise econômica e o dolar é uma moeda forte demais comparada a nossa moeda , eu penso que talvez você devesse fazer 1 por 1 ( 1 real valer 1 dólar), isso concerteza traria de volta dezenas de jogadores brasileiros ao jogo fazendo com que você recebesse muito mais do que atualmente . Obrigado
Manderemos is offline   Reply With Quote