GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE FIGHTS OF IMMORTALS AND GROM

FAKE FIGHTS OF IMMORTALS AND GROM
Good day!
I would like to report these fakers. At beginner's quarter, Starsted[12] from Clan Immortals keeps on attacking high levels from clan Flamedragon. Flamedragon REFFLOKO9 recruits those high levels to clan so they can be attacked. After the QUICK fake game, the high level is removed from clan, then another high level is recruited to be attacked again, then the cycle keeps on going. Watch this youtube link to see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGi_rQIp1Qo&t=311s
At the second part of the video, it was my game with the high level I attacked. I attacked that guy as quickly as I can, in order to prevent the fake xD. And BOOM SUCCESS!! They were both pissed off LOL. Well in the game, I did a noob move and didnt check the dispersion because i was in time pressure, but good thing that didn't end up so bad. Watch the 2nd part of u wanna see our battle! xD
Anyway, besides Starsted, some guy named "mikelito" from The Immortals also did that the other day. And this guy names "STEEL" from GROM at the picture.

Well that's all. I just wanna let u all know about this. Also, "Lv-10" too.
So yeah...
Edited 11 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
If you shot explosives then check with ctrl and check the rrisk of hitting yourself.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you shot explosives then check with ctrl and check the rrisk of hitting yourself.

wow I check dispersion by pressing "a" for nades. I one by one check around. Guess I should try ctrl
Also, time pressure made me not check dispersion in the video xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him