GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SMS payment option added

Now you can purcase Enkord Cash by SMS (payment processing operated by SMSCoin). Purchase by SMS is more expensive than Credit Card or PayPal due to high operator fees but might be good for those people how can't use other methods for some reason.
Charging Enkord Cash via SMS is at the following rate:
$4=3000 Enkord Cash
You can find list of supported countries here:
List of countries and GSM operators supported by SMSCoin
IN ORDER TO PURCHASE ENKORD CASH VIA SMS LOGIN TO THE GAME AND CLICK "CHARGE" BUTTON IN CASH SHOP LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO. IN OPENED BROWSER WINDOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SELECT SMS AS PAYMENT OPTION.
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
the supported countries list is in russian i think
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
😎 good
but i not have credit card for buy lol 😝
meeh not accept Brazil ☹
Edited 10 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

the supported countries list is in russian i think

http://smscoin.net/info/sms-operators/
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

😎 good
but i not have credit card for buy lol 😝
meeh not accept Brazil ☹

Unfortunately no, SMS processor doesn't support Brazil. Maybe we will work something out with other payment options.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
We know there's a lot of you Brazilian players out there, and we definitely want you to get your fair chance to get some goodies. I dunno how long this is going to take though.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yeah ☹
I want enkord cash ☺ 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
SMS Cash
Hi Gunroxianer,
thank you god for hearing my pray. Trust me i´m 35 years old and played many games on consols and pc´s. My first computer was a commodore c64, think everybody knows this pc. Now more as 20 years goes around and i must say that no game take me so in the ban like gunrox. Really.
No drugs, no sex, no rock´n roll only my Gunrox.
Hope and pray i will play.😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah I'm gonna buy some Cash straigth away and .. no .. nooooooo The Netherlands is not supported .. 😲
☹☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Yeah I'm gonna buy some Cash straigth away and .. no .. nooooooo The Netherlands is not supported .. 😲
☹☹

Actually Netherlands are supported, but some countries like Netherlands, Greece, etc. provide very low value like under 1 EURO and our share is 30% or less, therefore I felt it better to disable that country at all. Maybe we will work something out, specifically for NL where there are some local payment methods like iDEAL available.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Actually Netherlands are supported, but some countries like Netherlands, Greece, etc. provide very low value like under 1 EURO and our share is 30% or less, therefore I felt it better to disable that country at all. Maybe we will work something out, specifically for NL where there are some local payment methods like iDEAL available.

And don't forget about the wallie card 😉
And yeah .. i'm not happy that there isn't support for the netherlands , but i can understand why you didn't chose for it.
I'm happy that you are improving those payment ways so more people are capable of using them , good job on that 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
change
So i thing to do for new year to give everything 1000 enkord cash .
lightbulb
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Why kosova or albanian is not in list (to add cash)?😕😕😕😕
Edited 3 days later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Why not in Turkey? I'd get 16$ of it
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

fixed.

Unfortunately no, SMS processor doesn't support Brazil. Maybe we will work something out with other payment options.

I tHINK it's a great idea!! Another Way to payment for Us Brazilian!
If you can get a (easiest) way for us get Enkord Cash, i 'll Certeinly Buy it!! ;D
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
T_T I Go Little naked to mega and all say me you are faker why ? ? ?
Berserker please answer i go mega armed f1 2 swat armor ak47 6x mine 1 uzi and full pyton and all say me you are faker why ???
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Berserker please answer i go mega armed f1 2 swat armor ak47 6x mine 1 uzi and full pyton and all say me you are faker why ???

please berserker back algeria to list 140 da fr 500 cash please man.....☹
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hi Gunroxianer,
thank you god for hearing my pray. Trust me i´m 35 years old and played many games on consols and pc´s. My first computer was a commodore c64, think everybody knows this pc. Now more as 20 years goes around and i must say that no game take me so in the ban like gunrox. Really.
No drugs, no sex, no rock´n roll only my Gunrox.
Hope and pray i will play.😁

You high on meth? 😉
a) Its about SMS charging
b) shame on you to call a commodore 64 a pc
And get some sex and some good rock and roll, besides the posting of M3y3r a question for Berserker:
- Are there some changes comming up for gunrox
- Some new weapons?
greets,
Joul81
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
is it possible to pay via keycarD?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him