GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

test50

*DELETED*
test50
Hello I'm kelvinkn09 I'm aki to report a gossip that I would make with my account test50 banished and she was not doing fake it sure that she had 6 ban more that does not justify having banished forever ne bernadeth and zhanet already had entered and never banirao I wanted you to at least leave her for me, please, please do not do any more fake, then I'll bani forever.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ur english gave me cancer
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Why Ban
Ok I Understand That You Want To Make The Game better but why did u ban both of muy frinds accs when he stopped faking after 3rd ban like w t f he didint fake for at least a month and u came on and banned him whats ur problem noob why u ban when he wasnt evern online for a week u fkin retard Your Another noob that sucked up to berserker so he could make u admin 😡:mad
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him