GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Good Bye Brothers !

*DELETED*
Good Bye Brothers !
Hello , my name is Khalid , 17 years from a small city in Morocco , I'm an old gunrox player ( 2009 ) !
I never want to post this but its not my choice :
This year and the next year are the most years in my studies career , I have to get very good mark to get a job Cuz its hard to get it in Morocco , and unfortunately , this year , I didn't get very good mark , I got a Nice mark but in my family's opinion , its bad , they start blaming me Cuz of that mark , the problem is the whole year , they just kept talking and warning me ( if u didn't get good mark = no net , etc.. , u know the families punishments ) and they don't even support me or congrats me for my nice mark , also the other problem is my parents has been divorced in 2003 , I'm living with my grandmother and uncle Cuz both parents has chosen their lives , so that wasn't helpful for me in my studies , but some say that I didn't get good mark Cuz I changed , so Idk , , I fought my family in these days , so I'm deciding to pass this summer in other city for calm down and focus more for the next year , so I may not be able to play gunrox for next weeks or maybe the whole next year ..
I came to thank all my friends who was there for me , and supported me even if they're not with me and who helped me In the game , a Very very big thank to :
Automatiikk , johnybravo , idobest75 ( crazyguy ) , TheMacedonian , Whatever , TheRing , Philips , Latvian- , Oxcide , _Dirty-Style_ , Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z , -MacAskill- , -_partizan_- , LALA , HS-TheCrew-HS , GunroxGamer555 , SS-Force , AK47--________ , Delete , davo , -xxx_funk_xxx- , FeedMeMore , SunShine , Terran .. ( sorry if I forgot name of someone ,I still remember all )
I'm not sure if anyone will read this , but I had to write it .
Thank you everyone , thank you everyone , thank you everyone , and I apologise if I cheated / insulted / doing bad things to anyone , bye all , see you after few weeks and good luck all players in the game .
P.S : if anyone need ANY kind of help , I'll let my cousin show up and help u
Edited 24 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Hello , my name is Khalid , 17 years from a small city in Morocco , I'm an old gunrox player ( 2009 ) !
This year and the next year are the most years in my studies career , I have to get very good mark to get a job Cuz its hard to get it in Morocco , and unfortunately , this year , I didn't get very good mark , I got a Nice mark but in my family's opinion , its bad , they start blaming me Cuz of that mark , the problem is the whole year , they just kept talking and warning me ( if u didn't get good mark = no net , etc.. , u know the families punishments ) and they don't even support me or congrats me for my nice mark , also the other problem is my parents has been divorced in 2003 , I'm living with my grandmother and uncle Cuz both parents has chosen their lives , so that wasn't helpful for me in my studies , but some say that I didn't get good mark Cuz I changed , so Idk , , I fought my family in these days , so I'm deciding to pass this summer in other city for calm down and focus more for the next year , so I may not be able to play gunrox for next weeks or maybe the whole next year ..
I came to thank all my friends who was there for me , and supported me even if they're not with me and who helped me In the game , a Very very big thank to :
Automatiikk , johnybravo , idobest75 ( crazyguy ) , TheMacedonian , Whatever , TheRing , Philips , Latvian- , Oxcide , _Dirty-Style_ , Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z_Z , -MacAskill- , -_partizan_- , LALA , HS-TheCrew-HS , GunroxGamer555 , SS-Force , AK47--________ , Delete , davo , -xxx_funk_xxx- , FeedMeMore , SunShine , Terran .. ( sorry if I forgot name of someone ,I still remember all )
Thank you everyone , thank you everyone , thank you everyone , and I apologise if I cheated / insulted / doing bad things to anyone , bye all , see you after few weeks and good luck all players in the game .

Man me ur friend Aditya , you forget add my name 😡 , but np man , I wait you back <3
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
^^!

Noone to troll forums. Honestly I dont like you because you fuckboy but do well.

117469652_72117354453ca8483193a6.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Good Bye brotha . Good Luck with ur studies and in the life ahead of u !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
@NightSpider : I wasn't planning to be likely for you ☺
@TheMace : ty bro , and if u need '' Help '' , someone will be there ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him