GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fame Upgrade

Fame Upgrade
So as all of us know it is very hard to find a fame to play and my idea is to make Fame Searcher that will find every possible fame available in accurate lvl balance (-5 levels or + 5 levels)

Just an Illustration photo
Here you pick players you want to play with from your clan.

Just an Illustration photo
and press "Search suitable players" This will search players from different clan (online players obviously) that will be -5 level or +5.
Then you can press The megaphone which will send them clan message and you can ask them for fame.
This way is much easier to find fames than checking every clan, counting levels and etc...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Then i suggest that every players that will get caugh in fake fame will get ban and - 100 to -500 fame points from clan or the amount they get from that fake fame so if other players try to sabotage the clan they will not loose anything just the fake amount. This will reduce fake famers in this game as many players make lvl 5 add them to clan and dont care about bans.

It's up to Berserker to manage how it will look i just gave an idea.
Check my other suggestion Here

Any other ideas about this topic ? just post them here.
Edited 33 minutes later by . Reason: thanx to _Vegeta_.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
good suggestion!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
its nice that u think a bout how to improve fame,
i think beter way will be like random fame.
lets say 1 clan have 3 players taht want fame in lvls 10 13 15 so they push random fame, then other clan have players 11 17 and they allso want fame so they push random fame and game start 11 17 vs 13 15.
no need talk befor arts no arts lost clover what ever ,
allso let it have afect like regolar random and give 10% exp in cash.
i am sure number of fames will be higher.
and i am sure u will like it bers cuz probabaly more will use arts and will spend more cash :-)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
also nice idea but you have to wait until you find someone rather than just ask straight away
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him