GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Who is QUIT!?

1 2 3 4 5

I would not been supriced if berserker would do this aswell ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Seriously? It is definitely not the biggest question in gunrox, the arrogance shown in this post is insane, i honestly do not care about some full art user and i don't know why anyone else would. You really only make yourself look like a D-Bag by trying to say "the biggest question in gunrox" Before i saw this post you were just some random guy to me, clam down the arrogance.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Seriously? It is definitely not the biggest question in gunrox, the arrogance shown in this post is insane, i honestly do not care about some full art user and i don't know why anyone else would. You really only make yourself look like a D-Bag by trying to say "the biggest question in gunrox" Before i saw this post you were just some random guy to me, clam down the arrogance.

swag😎
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

nobody cares 😁

yeah, you are right 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him