GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FAKE FAME - C2A family clans

FAKE FAME - C2A family clans
Dragons Lords clan (one of the clans ranger01 leads) recruits 4 new accounts to give fame to C2A.
-outSIDE from C2A = YouAreSandwich the recruiter in Dragons Lords
You can see they got 33 fame points for faking, I mean faming, C2A. This is normal practice for all of the ranger01 clans.
Here are 3 screenshots:
1. Dragons Lords clan have just recruited fresh new accounts.
2. Dragons Lords clan giving fake fame to C2A.
3. Dragons Lords clan now empty of new accounts.

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow
even i noticed that ! but i didnt report them cus i dont know to make a picture bigger, sadly :'(
but they really deserve a punishment of some kind for that ☺ banning all the accs would be nice 😁D
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
You can see Dragon Lords got 33 fame points for faking, I mean faming, C2A.
And look down to TR Clan. Another clan led by ranger01. They have 100 points for giving fake fame to C2A but omg no players in this clan.
I wish Mods and Admin would stop this abuse of the system... but if the creator of the game doesn't care, no one else will.

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Toxicity do fake so why report? waste of time
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This is clearly fake and they deserve banned.
But ALL clans that I have joined are playing fakes and have their "Fake Family"
I am working on my Clan Arab Fighters and I will try to improve it without fakes. Clan of top 5 list offer us a deel, If we give them fake fame they will give us x3 fake fames with their clans. It seem like a nice deel but we refused it .
Top Hell Of Fame = Top Hell Of Fame (That is the case for more than 90% of the clans)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Idiot
Yeah sure , now i tell you this..
We need fame and we add x3 players so?
We dont play fake fame idiot , we add x3 players full armed and we win so what u think fake fames? only because u are invidious? naaa...
In this game really idiot people when start fame all say c2a fake fame yeah sure... u have proof? bers can see ip realax ☺ and the enemy was all full armed and he play good , if mod it was more online and see the game it wasn't fake fame ..
Now i'm not good in english because i'm italian but it wasn't fake fame 😉
You report because u want ban in c2a ? np if mod ban me i will create new account no problem men ☺))
But remember you clan fake fame with GROM ^-^
Remember this.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Really?

Yeah sure , now i tell you this..
We need fame and we add x3 players so?
We dont play fake fame idiot , we add x3 players full armed and we win so what u think fake fames? only because u are invidious? naaa...
In this game really idiot people when start fame all say c2a fake fame yeah sure... u have proof? bers can see ip realax ☺ and the enemy was all full armed and he play good , if mod it was more online and see the game it wasn't fake fame ..
Now i'm not good in english because i'm italian but it wasn't fake fame 😉
You report because u want ban in c2a ? np if mod ban me i will create new account no problem men ☺))
But remember you clan fake fame with GROM ^-^
Remember this.

Really?
STOP LIE
I Was Player to C2A Clan..
i see players in c2a play fake fame ..
mariana , he never will change , he cant go top 5 famer clan with out fake fame..
STOP FAKE FAME IN THIS GAME..!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Really?
STOP LIE
I Was Player to C2A Clan..
i see players in c2a play fake fame ..
mariana , he never will change , he cant go top 5 famer clan with out fake fame..
STOP FAKE FAME IN THIS GAME..!!

You play fake for C2A also when you were very loyal to Ranger01
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah

You play fake for C2A also when you were very loyal to Ranger01

You Mean In Account TROMPER
yes , right =)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
TREMOR u r the cheapest player in gunrox
after u steal all ranger01 cash now u r saying the truth ? but before u was crying and say " we are not faking fame "
DUDE , WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE ???? CHEAP PERSON.
now c2a fake fame ? before wasnt ? oh , nice ..
😎
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOOK everyone has faked before, and anyone says they havent obviously is a lier, faking is a strategic risk people take one way or another so maybe you should stop dobbing on each other and let the admins actually catch them, themselves
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

TREMOR u r the cheapest player in gunrox
after u steal all ranger01 cash now u r saying the truth ? but before u was crying and say " we are not faking fame "
DUDE , WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE ???? CHEAP PERSON.
now c2a fake fame ? before wasnt ? oh , nice ..
😎

you still have problem with players c2a?
hahaha its funny!
dude its not your bzns , just keep calm and go play..
you start from 0 to -100 !!
=)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Toxicity and C2A will always be at war in game and out of game, i dont know why, they both do the exact same as each other now stop crying and may the best fakers win ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
😲

LOOK everyone has faked before, and anyone says they havent obviously is a lier, faking is a strategic risk people take one way or another so maybe you should stop dobbing on each other and let the admins actually catch them, themselves

😲 he admitted faking !
banned him !
hahahahahahhah xD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him