GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

😡
Anyway this is the situation now :
My storage miss of one good art (it was mine since more than 2 months) ,
i spent cash for it ,now, for nothing and all i get from buing one sacred holy rpg from cash shop was an error message on pvt chat from server....☹... and other cash fly away....☹
So instead of this i WILL SUGGEST ALL to NOT WASTE TIME AND MONEY ON ART , this is what happened to me, i hope not happen to you too (mb before a tournament round, kkk )
Cuz mean people can offer you good art for a low price or maybe a fast art trade and can happen that one day their acc used a stoen card and all art you get will be removed "automatically" from strage , also after more than 60 day you have it ! !
IS THAT FAIR ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
was the message saying "WARNING: container changes ingored. Please check your storage. (Code: check)" or something like that?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
yeah, was a thig like that... what does it was?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

was the message saying "WARNING: container changes ingored. Please check your storage. (Code: check)" or something like that?

I think it is a bug. Happened sometimes to me when getting chests or bags. But, usually, all I had to do was go and get the things again. In your case, it seems to be a gun bought from Market... Am I right? If that is what happened, I dont really know what has gone up. Anyway, in this case, I can guarantee the message you got wasn't like KillingGuns told ya. 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him