GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New player, No low lvl players to play with

New player, No low lvl players to play with
and the low lvl players that i found all of them plays like a pros lmao...
it should be just 1 map for all lvls if new players like me come by they will leave fast.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Watch videos on youtube. You can learn some good tactics 🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is the most important problem with the game and it needs to be addressed or none of us will be able to play anymore. It can't support 7 lobbies any longer or rely on a few old players charging cash. New players have literally no reason to charge cash or even play. We need new players. Combine everyone into 1 lobby and make the weapons free. They won't stay without both of these in 2020. I would hope the developers would care more about having healthy playerbase than squeezing the last few pennies out of diehards, it's a long way before new gunrox will be finished. Don't want to see classic gunrox die even if it's on life support. Also BrayanHV I will play with you if you're still around
Edited 7 hours, 32 minutes later by . Reason: typo.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
thanks i am, but always playing against the same 2 dudes only loosing hahaha theyre fully geared always.
They should put weapons free everything free, but put cosmetics not for free, i am the type of person that likes cosmetic stuff, and i would charge for cosmetic items like i do on every other game that i enjoy but so far am not enjoying this, all the people is playing on beach or junkyard, no one is on clover or clever dont remember the name, or if some guys are doing 2v2, 3v3 on clover i always get kicked hahaha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
and i also see that devs are creating a new version of gunrox, 1 idea could be stop doing games Pay2win look the top games right now, no one is pay to win, every game has his own way to earn money by skins, ''battle pass'', if u saw reviews of this game, every review said that this game is PAY2WIN, lot of people dont even bother to download a game and try it if most of the reviews says that is pay2win game.
so if the new version is still pay2win dont even bother wasting your time and money on a new version cuz new people never will come to this game, and also if u have 10 lobbys, for 20 people what the hell are u guys doing?, lol.
Other idea could be get rid of the LVLs, and keep the ranks, like liteunant etc... just make levels disappear and 1 lobby only and add a options where u can be able to choose the map
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
the ISSUE is that 99.9% of GUNROX players are old , there is hardly a chance to find new players with equal NOOB skills
the GUNROX paradox is that u gotta keep playing again and again from 0 to learn the basics urself , cuz the TUTORIAL itself doesnt teach every basic , so like there are alot of failure steps that u gotta walk throught before u become a good player ( such as me )
also the game is purely pay2play before it is pay2win , u cannot get to higher lvls if u dont charge eventually
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Wts Obama last name?
Dont even try to fake without charging money, I cant even log into my acc Tired of forums. This game stops people who are trying to play the game without paying. Expecting us to get armed on high levels when you find pm makarov on Ice Valley. Fix ur game, we the fakers aint the problem, ur game it is. Stop caring about ur wallet and start caring about the players ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

the ISSUE is that 99.9% of GUNROX players are old , there is hardly a chance to find new players with equal NOOB skills
the GUNROX paradox is that u gotta keep playing again and again from 0 to learn the basics urself , cuz the TUTORIAL itself doesnt teach every basic , so like there are alot of failure steps that u gotta walk throught before u become a good player ( such as me )
also the game is purely pay2play before it is pay2win , u cannot get to higher lvls if u dont charge eventually

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk, you kill yourself in mega, lower the ball
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him