GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

to BERSERKER

to BERSERKER
i again dont get cash..... i send sms to get E, from me mobile and i get sms al ciki but i dont get E AGAIN i pay 4$ for nothink BERSERKER i think u can help.....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

i again dont get cash..... i send sms to get E, from me mobile and i get sms al ciki but i dont get E AGAIN i pay 4$ for nothink BERSERKER i think u can help.....

Again? This is your first post.
Anyway, Wait 24 hours, then call for help.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Again? This is your first post.
Anyway, Wait 24 hours, then call for help.

yeah first post, but last time i dont post here. i just want me cash... ☹
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
still dont get cash.... BERSERKER do somthing!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Support form
If you have any problems with charging cash to your account first contact the support for the company providing the transaction eg. RegNow or Smscoin if you have no luck with them try
http://www.enkord.com/help/contact/
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
for berserker
Berserker My name is Sergio Santos, I'm 16, I am Brazilian, I came here to say something about moderator, I speak only Portuguese because I'm here translating to English, I want to be a moderator to help Brazilians understand everything about the game and also receive complaints in Portuguese for after I translate for you, I hope very much that you hear me and help me leave GUNROX free FAKES
signed: Sergio-3k 😎
Edited 8 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker My name is Sergio Santos, I'm 16, I am Brazilian, I came here to say something about moderator, I speak only Portuguese because I'm here translating to English, I want to be a moderator to help Brazilians understand everything about the game and also receive complaints in Portuguese for after I translate for you, I hope very much that you hear me and help me leave GUNROX free FAKES
signed: Sergio-3k 😎

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Could have a moderato Brazilian AEW to help!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him