GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The big tester in gunrox by - BOurman . (2014)

*DELETED*
The big tester in gunrox by - BOurman . (2014)
Hello, I'm learning to build programs and I move it, I want to help people choose BULID normal
Who will not buy just REST and do something and then say "I'm sorry I did" like me for example ..
I build software of all weapons in the game and you'll have the option to choose a level and the weapons you want but it will take me like a month so I want to know how many people I build for such software so that I will not work and will invest all my might that.
Like idea player IceBolt ,
click her to see more about that ---> Post #204572
I'm not asking for anything in return this simple fact I want people to enjoy this game much more than usual so go ahead and start post and if I see that it reaches a maximum, I will start working on the software!.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ganna got now a symbol in his information for doin gunrox room i think. mb u will get one also
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I would love to check it out if its more better then gunrox room.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I would love to check it out if its more better then gunrox room.

better* not more better
than* not then.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
uhhhhh.... yes dhat IceBolt idea is wery nice, but how we all know bers sooo much busy whit anodhers thinks dhat mean NO UBTATES FOR ''gunrox''.😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

uhhhhh.... yes dhat IceBolt idea is wery nice, but how we all know bers sooo much busy whit anodhers thinks dhat mean NO UBTATES FOR ''gunrox''.😁

There will be a Gunrox 2.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him