GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Is buying a full reset worth it?

Is buying a full reset worth it?
I'm going to charge some cash, and i wanted to know if it's worth doing a full reset on one of my units.
Nader

Doc

Machine Gunner

I'm thinking about purchasing 3x 5 skill resets for my nader, (remove skills from Healing and put them in Mines)
So, are my units good enough like this, or should i reset one of them? if yes, then which one? Yeah, i know, my doc needs more weight.
EDIT: I usually play 1x1 games, but this also seems to work in megas.
Edited 9 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
too early to buy a full reset
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Your build is going good reset after level 30.probably buy outfits or armed with that cash.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your build is going good reset after level 30.probably buy outfits or armed with that cash.

no outfits
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dont waste E in skills or perk resets right now, ur build is ..., so the best u can do is reset it on 30 lvl, cz with weight and ap like that on doc and nader u take like 3 nades and 4-5 meds and thats all, enemy will pwn u easy, even if he got tank unit with regeneration
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him