GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

friend list

*DELETED*
friend list
We should be able to have more friends then 5 on our buddy list

ps uptop the poll means should we be able to have more freinds on our buddy list
Edited 3 hours, 45 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I agree, it's getting time to extend the size of buddy lists. The only question is when though... I suspect it will be when the game is officially released.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
buddy list
I say we should convice berserker to have one last update and he could put this in
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
That's one of those things you will be able to purchase in Cash Shop. It is small intentionally so people will have incentive to extend it ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
i will be mad if i want to add more firend than already have does it mean 4, when all are on line and traveling thru games and locations i get a massive spam on my screen and cant stay focus on battle this is annoying, my suggestion is to turn off this notice about when someone travel betwen coz u can see that at your friend list when point with mous to your friend name
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
BTW. qst on poll is innaccurate "should we be able to have frinds on our buddy list"
should be:
"should we be able to have MORE frinds on our buddy list"
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
why friend list must be simetric?☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i know i spelled it wrong
i was in a hurry ineeded to go to my freind ryans house or known as killerkids
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i will be mad if i want to add more firend than already have does it mean 4, when all are on line and traveling thru games and locations i get a massive spam on my screen and cant stay focus on battle this is annoying, my suggestion is to turn off this notice about when someone travel betwen coz u can see that at your friend list when point with mous to your friend name

Then dont add more freinds
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's one of those things you will be able to purchase in Cash Shop. It is small intentionally so people will have incentive to extend it ☺

you mean just like gunbound, when people pay money to get itens??
I think this wouldnt work. I mean..no one would pay to have a bigger friend list..they would rather save the money and buy weapons or armors...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bigger friend list just one of dozen features. When people pay they will get this and that and that, not just friend list increase.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him