GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This is the real Epicwin

*DELETED*
This is the real Epicwin
I know there is a art market but I didnt because we made a deal for my legendary solid ageless power armor that he stole me a long time ago i would buy back for all this arts but because of anti-clone he pushed me to give first i didnt trusted it already so i started to record after all he stole me indeed as I expected after he said HAHAHAH I Never get a ban I will see if i get helped or not but I hope it will be solved btw here is the link of the proof that he stole me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIDvbJRYghw&feature=youtube_gdata
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Epicwin bad person
he work in gunrox best for stole arts
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
just fucking explain how the fuck u had to give him +80 arts for 1 IMPRO FUCKING ARMOR ??
come on dude , ur so idiot that u cant even keep ur arts safe !!
EpicWin looks sexy there btw o,o' , oh and he was right , u scammed alot of ppl before , and u came to me with Basher and start telling me such fake stories about urself how uwere so " generous " with others and u were giving arts free , blablabla .. !!
u deserve that bae !
Edited 19 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Can shut up !!! Epicwin is really bad person
and don't be happy for that you born in Morocco
Morocco is a stupid country "one of poorest countries"
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah epicwin's just a faggot who has no life irl and decides to take art from 12 year olds like you. what a pussy. hope he kills himself.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him