GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

TO:berserker Got Banned For No Reason.

TO:berserker Got Banned For No Reason.
hello berserker. i got banned (--arm0r-r4ng3-) because we played fame vs C2A and we won it because i bring arts. and we got banned just for that reason, that because some 1 tought it was fake... please unban us and ban that who banned us for no reason thank you. and thanks to Xx_NEMESIS_xX who told me about this feed back forum.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Breaking news : After reading this thread , berserker has ban FAKE permanently 😝 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Need help
yes, we were play normal fame -__-
And FAKE banned us
My account name: _-The_WINNER-_
Please help us, Thank you
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

yes, we were play normal fame -__-
And FAKE banned us
My account name: _-The_WINNER-_
Please help us, Thank you

Ur unbanned , Wtf do u want lol !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Similar Problem
I've been having a similar problem. I've been getting banned for "fake fights" even though I was not in any fake fights at all. I was just playing with my sister, and playing with my friend for a few battles, and I get banned for that. I've been banned on like 7 squads, each nearly twice.
Absolutely no reason for this.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him