GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Arabs = Retards by Nightspider

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
stop
YOU guyz stop this foolishness , what is all this crap on ? i am muslim , you are christian , agless is gay , then dont try , none will change ( even agless 😁 ) and as fbi said everyone know islam is the right religion but they hide it , cuz u cant answer any of my questions , and u keep changing topic , just answer all my question logically and i am ready to be a christian ☺
" Science without religion is lame , religion without science is blind "
Albert Einstein
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

agless is gay

Right ☺ !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am not gay. I like women.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I am not gay. I like women.

LOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So funny. ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
even in a game, somehow we manage to argue about religion. dont you have better things to do than start a flame war?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
You Ignorant Peice of Arab SHit
[QUOTE=qwerty135;109874]u just say words , u will never love to cr8 someone , and he is not believing that you create him , why dont u understand it , anyone even fools will answer negative to u , just tell me how , if u have a son , and u work hard for him , buy for him everything , give him happiness blablabla , then he say you are not my father , and he is loving another father , will you love him ?!! if yes you are senseless creature , but this is nothing to ALLAH , he is not like father give you money blabalbal , allah ( subhanah we ta3ala ) gave you ur hands ! ur eyes ! ur ears ! ur arms ! ur body ! the oxygen u breath ! and when u say prophet muhammed ( slah allah 3layh we slam ) is not the best creation , did u even look what he did ? u dont even know anything about it , and it is not the first and nor the last time i will say " JESUS ( ALAYH AL SALAM ) AND MOHAMMED ( S ) ARE PROPHETS!!! PROOOOPHETS , NOT GOD , GOT IT ?" u didnt even answer why will god choose to have a son when he is all powerful , and why a god be a human , even jesus ( alayh al salam ) said allah is one worship him , and why jesus will die for our sins ? isnt he a god ? hmm why not remove ur sins without dying o.O ? and what do you mean by kill.
Ignorant Piece of Shit look above as you can see your religion is a bunch of crap. Encourage rape and murder and a bunch of Basthemy. The Fact is Has your Beloved allah Brought people back to life or did miracles or even talks to you? Islam is a bunch of dog crap I read the holy qurah bunch of dog shit! Ha! HA! The biggest question just answer my question has anyone in your whole religion ever died and come back to life and said they saw allah?
Instead a Islamic follower died and saw Jesus at the thorn of God and turned to christanity wake up smell the coffee there is a hell and heaven is not for kind of people. When you die and when you see what i am telling you. you will cry and plead but you wont get out and fire wont stop.
In reak if you have a son he dont like you and dont wanna follow your religion would you kill your own son would you!!!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

even in a game, somehow we manage to argue about religion. dont you have better things to do than start a flame war?

he is insulting my religion and my country ! i wont shut up for that !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Ignorant Piece of Shit look above as you can see your religion is a bunch of crap. Encourage rape and murder and a bunch of Basthemy. The Fact is Has your Beloved allah Brought people back to life or did miracles or even talks to you? Islam is a bunch of dog crap I read the holy qurah bunch of dog shit! Ha! HA! The biggest question just answer my question has anyone in your whole religion ever died and come back to life and said they saw allah?
Instead a Islamic follower died and saw Jesus at the thorn of God and turned to christanity wake up smell the coffee there is a hell and heaven is not for kind of people. When you die and when you see what i am telling you. you will cry and plead but you wont get out and fire wont stop.
In reak if you have a son he dont like you and dont wanna follow your religion would you kill your own son would you!!!

i wont talk much , we will meet each other in the judgement day , and i just want an answer for all my questions ☺

edit : if u want me 2 anwer any question just try to learn GOOD GRAMMAR
Edited 21 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

And so it is.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

And so it is.

First , you are an atheist , so you must not talk about religions!
Second , just search good at these photos and u will see what is the right Islam , and if u will say ur busy to do this , or u don't care , so , don't talk about Islam anymore ☺ !

images (37).jpg

images (36).jpg

Five_pillars_of_Islam.svg.png

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i wont talk much , we will meet each other in the judgement day , and i just want an answer for all my questions ☺

edit : if u want me 2 anwer any question just try to learn GOOD GRAMMAR

why don't you answer my question would you kill your own son for that>
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

he is insulting my religion and my country ! i wont shut up for that !

i am saying i dont understand why "noonelives" had to start this thread in the first place. its just completely stupid to come here and talk about how people are ignorant for their religions. this is a game lol.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
The problem it's he don't know what is he talking about ☺ !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hushus.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
My Question for you Mr.Final

i am saying i dont understand why "noonelives" had to start this thread in the first place. its just completely stupid to come here and talk about how people are ignorant for their religions. this is a game lol.

PLease Answer or your religion is the most bullshit i ever heard in my life.
If you had a son and he didnt believe in your religion and he doesnt like you would you kill your own son? Mr.Final Like with your allah if you dont believe in him he doesnt likes you and kills you in sucide bombings with my religion he loves you not matter what you do and make you decide your own faith and qwerty why didnt you answer my question have to go on other acc fbi really man because you know im right and your just scared of the truth has anyone died in your whole religion history and said they saw allah ?
Edited 5 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

If you had a son and he didnt believe in your religion and he doesnt like you would you kill your own son? Mr.Final Like with your allah if you dont believe in him he doesnt likes you and kills you in sucide bombings with my religion he loves you not matter what you do and make you decide your own faith and qwerty why didnt you answer my question have to go on other acc fbi really man because you know im right and your just scared of the truth has anyone died in your whole religion history and said they saw allah ?

LooooL , Islam didn't said u should kill ur son if he's not Muslim , he said , you must leave him ^^ ! ++ I'm not sure that anyone understand ur English , I took 10 minutes to understand what are u asking!!!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Aren't you a smart one? I don't need to answer your questions because I'm not a Muslim. You're just an argument baiter and therefore not worth another reply.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hushus.

cant you just respect others beliefs?...
same goes for all of you stop being childish already if they believe in a potato god let them be you can tell them about your religion nicely and if they refuse to accept it its not your problem stop debating which is right and which is wrong this topic is the most overused in the world..if you believe your religion is right then Do what your book says. treat others nicely respect them and dont walk around cursing " youre not a muslim youre going to hell" or "jesus is right and everyone else going to hell"...if you cant do that much then all what youre doing is reflect a bad image of your religion.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yea ok

cant you just respect others beliefs?...
same goes for all of you stop being childish already if they believe in a potato god let them be you can tell them about your religion nicely and if they refuse to accept it its not your problem stop debating which is right and which is wrong this topic is the most overused in the world..if you believe your religion is right then Do what your book says. treat others nicely respect them and dont walk around cursing " youre not a muslim youre going to hell" or "jesus is right and everyone else going to hell"...if you cant do that much then all what youre doing is reflect a bad image of your religion.

One of the only players i respect in a game ok your right. My last words we will see whos right whos wrong all of us will die one day. I wish you all the best.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him