GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Invitations

*DELETED*
Invitations
I think there needs to be an option to invite friends to the game lobby you are in (you would need to be the person who created the lobby). And they can click to accept or deny. If they accept, they are moved to the location and entered into the game (They will need to have all requirements met of course. Such as the proper level required for the map. and the proper levels for the game.) If they deny, nothing happens.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
WOW
Awesome idea man. You are genius! I would never have thought of it (i am not-so-bright though). 😳
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
:)
Yeah, this is a pretty neat idea, would be fun to have this kind of option, but im also kind of sure that this will not be implanted to the game.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I agree
I like this option .... Actualyy much games have this option and its make the game so popular 😁...I vote " yes "
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
best idea in the forum from a while.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I agree with u

best idea in the forum from a while.

But who will update it even if all players agree ? Berserker ? I don't think so 🙄 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Nice idea. The game can also be improved by adding smoke grenade maybe? Temporarily creates a fog around an area for 2 turns or so .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
no answer
No one of Mods answer about this idea 😕 😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Maybe they are lost for words? Your idea is too damn good 😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him