GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Zhuillz killing team mates in mega

Zhuillz killing team mates in mega
Please administer permanent ban.
Here is a screenshot of my unit in redzone. Here is the screenshot as Zhuillz throws a grenade on it and kills it. He killed one of my other units in that game so I had these screenshots ready.

Team killing me in mega 1.jpg

Zhuillz killing team mate in mega.jpg

5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here is a clear screenshot showing the name of Zhuillz in the turn order. It seems to be hard to read in my screenshots so here it is....
Zhannit / Shuma do your job and perma ban him.
Earlier in the game it was _Great_ who killed me. The 2nd screenshot is the one I managed to capture of him killing me. If you can please ban _Great_ as well.

Team killing me in mega 2.jpg

_Great_ hitting team mate 1.jpg

5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks Shuma. You banned them both permanently.
To all those haters out there, feel free to team kill me, but i always have the screenshot key ready and you can enjoy your perma ban. 400e cost to me, but perma ban / 100000 enkord cost for you! I win many times over.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him