GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Microbe-K killing team mate in Mega - perma ban please

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

awww pistol i want to be your friend.. Stop riding him LOL .
What does what Cruentus said have anything to do with the report here.. He is REPORTING GETTING KILLED BY a TEAMATE
Pistol is just brining up what Cruentus said to get him in trouble by saying
to show the chat..
So end of story Cruentus got punished for what he said ( Which was not so bad the Arabs curse and insult so much more ) becuase Pistol doesnt like him.
and micro for KILLING TEAMMATES (Which is not allowed ) hasnt recieved punishment

i agree 100% #ban microbe, cruentus and pistolinha! 😁
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
i get it
I think i get it what pistol is trying to say here... i will go murder someone in real life and tell judge that i killed him because he said something bad to my mom.
BOOM instant freedom

btw im not trying to ban microbe or silence cruentus... im just trying to explain to pistol that if 2 bad guys do something bad to each other you cant judge them by their level of crime lol...
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
ridiculous outcome for this report 😝
i never denied i didnt kill cruentus , i said that in my post below his report, and im not friend with pistol, and either way its admins who pass judgments,
i simply killed cruentus cuz he talks alot and it doesnt really matter if i take ban or not x.x
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
U will end up coming here and report people too because u are way too racist towards arabs and brazilian people, you and cruentus should stop playing gunrox in the asylum and have a peaceful day eating ur oatmeal
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

U will end up coming here and report people too because u are way too racist towards arabs and brazilian people, you and cruentus should stop playing gunrox in the asylum and have a peaceful day eating ur oatmeal

Lol i love brazilians im actually dating a Brazilian ( She is Fine ass hell )
MOST not all Brazilian IN THIS GAME are toxic
Arabs IN THIS GAME are scammers and cheaters
Some people actually think Gunrox doesnt have players becuase berserker hasnt updated the game. The Number 1 Reason we dont have players is Becuase of the scammers, fakers and cheaters in this game. Just such a toxic community
- Cleary your are new but may i remind you if it werent for Cruentus u wouldnt have the "Equipment Memorizer"
- i was one of the persons that was gonna help Berserker Translate the game to Spanish alot of years ago if helped be needed
Whether you like it or not Cruentus and i Speak the truth and we support and still support Gunrox Even tho we dont agree with how berserker does his Work.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

Lol i love brazilians im actually dating a Brazilian ( She is Fine ass hell )
MOST not all Brazilian IN THIS GAME are toxic
Arabs IN THIS GAME are scammers and cheaters
Some people actually think Gunrox doesnt have players becuase berserker hasnt updated the game. The Number 1 Reason we dont have players is Becuase of the scammers, fakers and cheaters in this game. Just such a toxic community
- Cleary your are new but may i remind you if it werent for Cruentus u wouldnt have the "Equipment Memorizer"
- i was one of the persons that was gonna help Berserker Translate the game to Spanish alot of years ago if helped be needed
Whether you like it or not Cruentus and i Speak the truth and we support and still support Gunrox Even tho we dont agree with how berserker does his Work.

Will do the Gunrox book together with Chimbomi! full of baseless stories zzz
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Where is the ban? Its been 3 days already. How long does this take and are you even going to ban?
If you don't ban then this sets a dangerous precedent that you can kill team mates for fun or TO STEAL THEIR ARTS. Players need to be protected against team killers for the sake of their expensive arts and to stop fake games. Punishment for team killing needs to be serious and permanent to discourage this kind of fraudulent behavior.
If you don't do anything, then this gives everyone (including me) carte blanche to murder my team and steal their arts right at the end of the game when we have won. Get off your vodka, sober up and do the right thing and impose bans. Why do I need to explain to you the importance of moderating this game? Have all your brain cells died from alcohol abuse?
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Will ask to have your rank updated to Expert Troll😁
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

Will ask to have your rank updated to Expert Troll😁

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough? Anything you say just reaches new heights of stupidity. I am within my rights to question why the ban hasn't been applied and everyone who plays Gunrox should also question why their right to play without having cheating players team-kill them is in jeopardy as well.
Instead you're trying to turn my concern and followup into something that should be mocked? How do you have any kind of moderator powers? All you are doing is driving away PAYING CUSTOMERS like myself with your condescending narrative and bird brained comments. Berseker should ban you and send your ass back to the streets where you belong to raise confidence within the Gunrox community.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
It's ok Cruentus, we all have hard times, it is fine to call everyone braindead, retarded, stupid etc etc, be racist, insult others but when someone teamkills you for it, big no no, gotcha
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
justice for my friend cruentus
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
OK OK, as Cruentus wants by the rules
https://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.
[18:38:36] Player Microbe-K silenced for 1 min by player -P_I-S_T-O_L-. Reason:
teamkilling is not allowed
punishment has been made.
EDIT:
In all seriousness, teamkilling is not allowed, but given your history and your constant insults towards players - I can't say I am surprised at all this happened to you. I suggest you don't play future megas with Microbe-K - but since I already know you will whine over this, I will also ask berserker to take a look at the thread ☺
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
THIS REPORT MAKE NO SENSE.
this post make no-sense.
we all know cruentus have racist toxic behavior u can't talk after all u did and said to mega players neither ur teammate or not , main point i would kill u if u spam me or insult me in mega.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
like i said before... if i had cruentus in my team, i also kill him😝
super racist and ignorant player 🙄
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

1. Silencing player.
EDIT:
In all seriousness, teamkilling is not allowed, but given your history and your constant insults towards players - I can't say I am surprised at all this happened to you. I suggest you don't play future megas with Microbe-K - but since I already know you will whine over this, I will also ask berserker to take a look at the thread ☺

Or - and this is more likely - you are protecting your friend by not banning and keeping their cheating playstyle going so that everyone else suffers. You are a corrupted moderator. The Gunrox community cannot have confidence when you cheat by using your moderator account to spy on your enemy in 1v1 and not banning your friends while banning and silencing others that aren't in your group of cheating friends.
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
And you are a delusional player just like Melvin, congratulations☺
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to

1. Silencing player.

LOLL this dude. WHat a joke of a MOD
2 years ago
2 years ago
Reply to
Cruentus is silenced for insults in mega
2 years ago
2 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him