GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

30-34 and 35-39 tournaments

30-34 and 35-39 tournaments
since the level for megas is higher now, we can have tournament levels over 30level. That would be like this:
20-24lvl, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-50, this way we wouldnt have players who always create new accounts fake till 10lvl and spam with reff accounts the whole tournaments. I also think that 10-14 and 15-19 tournaments are way too low, people use always same build. We also have many 30lvl mega player who would reset to 1x1 build when 30lvl tournaments would start. what do you guys think about that idea?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

since the level for megas is higher now, we can have tournament levels over 30level. That would be like this:
20-24lvl, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-50, this way we wouldnt have players who always create new accounts fake till 10lvl and spam with reff accounts the whole tournaments. I also think that 10-14 and 15-19 tournaments are way too low, people use always same build. We also have many 30lvl mega player who would reset to 1x1 build when 30lvl tournaments would start. what do you guys think about that idea?

Meh... i will win every single non art tourney.. No point in adding more tourney unless there are more challenging players for me
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Meh... i will win every single non art tourney.. No point in adding more tourney unless there are more challenging players for me

what i mean is replacing the pointless low level tournaments with 30-39level tournaments so people wouldnt camp at 14lvl and only playing when there is a tournament. More level ups= more money for berserker ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him