GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Question/suggestion for attacking

*DELETED*
Question/suggestion for attacking
So today on my lv17 I attacked an "afk" 28( he wasn't I got destroyed xD), however, after 18mins of fight, I did 500dmg(I had double) he did 800, he used nades, meds ammo and stuff. Both of us won 0 xp and somehow I even won 100 agression points.
My point here is what is the max difference I can attack so this doesn't happen in future or can you guys block from attacking lvls we won't win xp? This also hurts the other player because in his case he got attacked by me, he won the game but won no xp so just lost items for nothing. I was also hoping for some xp even if I'd lose but apparently due to fake attacks this was change, so some enlightment would help, thanks
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Is me bro, and i got 0 xp and 0 agresssion point and it says ' you have to damage people with 3 levels higher in order to get xp' I was like what?? I used nades and meds and ammos but i got nothing in return 😕
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him