GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Rockets nerf

*DELETED*
Rockets nerf
The 40mm nerf was just right, however I think rockets should be increased of wheight to nerf them aswell.
A normal unit can take an average of 10 rockets, who just need a target to shoot, while most of other weapons such as miniguns, snipers, augs, can be blocked by vision. Rockets have quite a big AoE and do considerable damage. So maybe increase the wheight to limit how many rockets they can take or to force them to take a secondary weapon too(most avoid this since they mostly need rockets for megas)
They are so strong majority of players even have 3x rockets builds for megas I mean snipers can scratch, rockets can only miss, if the player is good, no way to counter play unless you have luck to get cover. In order to buff other weapons rockets should be nerfed, thanks.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

The 40mm nerf was just right, however I think rockets should be increased of wheight to nerf them aswell.
A normal unit can take an average of 10 rockets, who just need a target to shoot, while most of other weapons such as miniguns, snipers, augs, can be blocked by vision. Rockets have quite a big AoE and do considerable damage. So maybe increase the wheight to limit how many rockets they can take or to force them to take a secondary weapon too(most avoid this since they mostly need rockets for megas)
They are so strong majority of players even have 3x rockets builds for megas I mean snipers can scratch, rockets can only miss, if the player is good, no way to counter play unless you have luck to get cover. In order to buff other weapons rockets should be nerfed, thanks.

Just becuase you dont like rockets or cant afford to play rockets doesnt mean there OP. They dont need nerfs.. Use splash resis and done.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
An item is classified as OP if it has high usage %, out of 10 people in a mega(a high one) at least 7-8 will have rockets. That seems pretty strong to me. And I also got a build with 2x rockets so your "argument" makes no sense
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i can assure you that rockets are quite weak once u are in a game with lvls 35-50 ,
ive been using 3 rockets build and i can pretty say its kinda weak now with everyone using splashes and shelters, so i basically deal 70 dmg total with 3 rockets units, thats why i switched to 2 naders
long story short, rockets are only OP at lvls under 35,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him