GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

enough http://www.gunrox.com/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif

enough
Hi, I'm Messi15.
Today I am taking the permanent ban because PISTOL take this screen off me.
https://imgur.com/a/vrlwjpM
1. how is it possible to take my second ban at level 19 (2 weeks ago), and now I'm taking the permanent ban at level 18 with this old photo as proof.
2. in this picture, we can see a level 18 arted attacking a level 25 naked, and you can see we are 3vs2 for him (whithout arts i lose for sure)
It's been the 2nd time in a row that you silence me for no obvious reason just because a brazilian moderator translates what is written in the general chat, and now i'm taking perma ban because a polish moderator uses old photos to report my ''fake''??
you will understand Berserker, that we cannot wait 2 months to up 1 level, it is not possible.
yes 2 months because your game is dead now, you have to realize it ....
you don't even take the time to answer players who ask you questions or have problems in the game.
You just want cash, but you don't consider anybody here.
STOP BERSERKER, ENOUGH.....
Edited 37 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Your ban was correct, if leveling up is such a big issue for you and you do not want to play megas or use extra experience in battles - take a break and come back when we introduce bots in to the game. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Your ban was correct, if leveling up is such a big issue for you and you do not want to play megas or use extra experience in battles - take a break and come back when we introduce bots in to the game. ☺

So for you the solution would be to play mega or use extra exp. to maybe one day gain 1 level.
play megas = no ty i no have all this time to spend.
use doubles = to earn 700 points exp. vs a naked player.
Now i understand, how i can gain 1 level.
Thanks for the help and no spend time to answer, go make bots with berserker.
Funny game.......
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bots are definitely something i am looking forward to.. hopefully the day will come, where we can queue vs bots (Auto Intelligent) to temporarily replace real users. It would be fun ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bots are definitely something i am looking forward to.. hopefully the day will come, where we can queue vs bots (Auto Intelligent) to temporarily replace real users. It would be fun ☺

No it won't bots are gonna so easy..
Now that i think about it bots might be harder than most of the brazilians here especially Berna ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ez game Ez life
As someone who has gotten 21 in only about 2-3 months of blood sweat and tears i have one thing to say. GITGUD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him