GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Savior medal rewards

*DELETED*
Savior medal rewards
So has there been a change to the savior medal reward? I thought case was iron but I got 3 doubles instead of case
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes, it's been changed since a lot of players were faking it ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yes, it's been changed since a lot of players were faking it ☺

Alright fair enough has there been any other change to any other medal or just this one?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Alright fair enough has there been any other change to any other medal or just this one?

There might be changes down the line, up to berserker, I just suggest them☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Hobby Stoler
i report Hobby . he steal my acc -D4NG3R- we was going share accs 50-47 . i give he -D4NG3R- and he give me -Mata-Rindo- but i dont know how he change pw without first name and last name , funny ☺😡
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i report Hobby . he steal my acc -D4NG3R- we was going share accs 50-47 . i give he -D4NG3R- and he give me -Mata-Rindo- but i dont know how he change pw without first name and last name , funny ☺😡

http://www.enkord.com/account/recover/
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

u got a little rule breaking right there,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Wasn’t this against the rules to buy/sell/share accounts?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him