GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Easier Enkord Cash Transfer and Artifact Purchase

1 2

We have started to improve payment system and all the stuff related to paymets. In this update we have changed the way people buy artifacts in the market.
From now on when you buy artifact, you no longer need to make another payment. You can use previously charged money to buy the artifacts.
There is two types of Enkord Cash now - charged and non-charged. Charged Enkord Cash is displayed with yellow sign and is strict equivalent of paid money. Enkord Cash earned in the game or received as volume bonus are white and have the same functionality as before.
Only charged Enkord Cash (yellow) can be used to purchase artifacts in the market.
Additionally, you can transfer charged Enkord Cash to any player at any time.
When delivered to other player, charged Enkord Cash naturally becomes regular Enkord Cash (white).
Also there is 10% fee applied to all Enkord Cash transfers.
Other changes:

• Market tickets removed, now it requires 100E fee to place the item. All players received 100E credit per removed market ticket
  • Auction house was removed
  • Fixed bug with trade channel spam when entering and exiting account
  • On phone and tablets second click into selected cell is not treated as action confirmation now to prevent misclicks
  • Fixed item drag problems in the storage
  • Web (phone) version improvements

This update is only first of the series of payment-system related updates.
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Playing with the phone.
I can’t put the flag, the problem is that I take it well, I can’t use it, the confirmation checkbox for installation does not light up.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

a ''fee'' charged, goes to our dear friend's account pistol =))

shhhhhhhhhhh!😲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yea they did and are you aware of that how much its been abused of with VPN? People would litterly buy games for less then 10 cents in their country becuase all they could do is switch to be in brazil and boom 5 cent buys game on steam..

Lol I’ll quote an exact response Ive made to this continued circulating idea that a VPN will get you cheaper … anything…

That’s not actually how it works. You can blackbox or spoof your location while also using a VPN to change your IP address. If you do all that, be prepared to run it off a virtual machine with a Mac changer, and use a foreign bank to process money outside your home country while exchanging it to their currency. Now you can use paypal, but the second you mess up the location settings PayPal will ban your European account like it’s Christmas and freeze all the money inside indefinitely until you can prove your identity.
Some payment services require location settings for processing; protecting from credit card fraud. They’ll disable any attempt to pay while a VPN is enabled or the same MAC address is used in two different locations, it’s very tricky to make this work properly without getting banned in the game, or from middlemen (like PayPal) or having your time wasted because the third party is blocking a step or two with their fraud protection. Just like US can’t use British pounds, they can’t use USD while in their own country. It will always be flagged as fraud
*experience and multiple games, mobile, etc* I never got it to work and I’m pretty fluent in computers. With a degree in programming informational tech

Long story short, VPN’s don’t work like that. Huge misconception
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Playing with the phone.
I can’t put the flag, the problem is that I take it well, I can’t use it, the confirmation checkbox for installation does not light up.

Works for us
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Lol I’ll quote an exact response Ive made to this continued circulating idea that a VPN will get you cheaper … anything…

Long story short, VPN’s don’t work like that. Huge misconception

Thanks for that...
neco has no idea and is just talking to troll
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Works for us

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
10 dollars in Colombia is equivalent to 1 week of work of a basic salary, it is very difficult for Colombians to carry cash and support this project, please ask for help for the good of the community
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers can you make exp. For stun, flash, and healing?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him