GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

After New Update

After New Update
the game runs on less than 30 fps after this new update
when ever u play for more over than 30 mints or atleast 1 hour the game become so laggy and it goes from 30 to 10 fps ...
its unplayable sometimes
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

the game runs on less than 30 fps after this new update
when ever u play for more over than 30 mints or atleast 1 hour the game become so laggy and it goes from 30 to 10 fps ...
its unplayable sometimes

having the same issue. almost couldnt finish some of my turns in game.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
When reporting tech issues is it worth mentioning your hardware (PC configuration, phone model, etc.)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

When reporting tech issues is it worth mentioning your hardware (PC configuration, phone model, etc.)

yes it was on pc , and other players have the same issue on pc , the game goes so sslow after over 30mints + playing , untill u exit gunrox and join again it back normal , and then after 30 + mints it goes laggy again .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Is this enough or you need more?
My storage is 256GB of SSD...
Graphic card is trash Radeon RX 560...
Btw my game works in 30FPS also.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

yes it was on pc , and other players have the same issue on pc , the game goes so sslow after over 30mints + playing , untill u exit gunrox and join again it back normal , and then after 30 + mints it goes laggy again .

The lag apperas only after 30 minutes of playing? Does it lag right away after start?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The lag apperas only after 30 minutes of playing? Does it lag right away after start?

not only after 30 minutes. sometimes it is immediate
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do you have this lag in browser version or in windows one?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Do you have this lag in browser version or in windows one?

Just in windows one... it works just fine in browser version
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i got lag on browser version, after 1hour, game become laggy, units movements and cursor movements get slower,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker
Same happens to me, and it has nothing to do with hardware or connection, I think something changed on the Gunrox Sever after last update. The "lag" happens on my Gamer PC and also my Notebook, even with 100MB connection.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Will be fixed in the next update
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

its laggy about getting lower FPS , not a ping lags ,
and it doesnt come from the begging when u start the game , it comes after a while in over 30 mints online +
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Today the update that fixes these lags was uploaded
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ty

Today the update that fixes these lags was uploaded

Good Job!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him