GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

about exp and acid exp ...

about exp and acid exp ...
well u guys since u got back to game and started updating it , everything u was trying to do is to stop us from fakes ,right?.
but i suggest something is way more better to solve everything ...
everyone of us doing fakes and thats true , but if u sit and ask ur self why ?
well we can all admits , why we would spent 600+- EC armed for a 400-600 exp match that stays long atleast 20 mints in game play ?
since u guys back and trying to stop everyone from fakes , then keep the game lasts for 5 mints to get exp as its right now ...
but about the exp for armed people if it becomes 1k exp even if i do 10000 acid dmg that still gives 1000exp only , not 6k and 12k exp...
naked people get 300-500 exp depends how ...
armed players take 1k exp normal gameplay ,( and double exp players take 2k-2.5k max...
thats a way to see the whole gunrox players are in random while they can get 1000 exp each match they fight , that means they dont have to play 200 games to get up for 1 lvl after 1 month ...
goodluck.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
just bring the game back
or just bring g2 we cant wait 1 more year 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I definitely agree...
Even when full armed a win is at most 1,000 XP... And you're already risking 300+ Enkord for nothing...
And if you lose the penalty is so harsh you barely male 200 XP and lost everything...
XP shouldn't be punished if you lose... Or the decreade percentage should only be 5-10% ...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him