GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

community

community
So players steal arts, players do not start outposts battles, so other to loose arts, liers and users of abusive languege. What we can do to improove it? Maybe if we just point them and no ban or other actions needed, just honest player to be aware.
1.GaMe_0vEr and his clan = thiefs
Edited 9 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
There is no community in Gunrox. All these people are scumbags and liars and fakers who are also incredibly stupid to keep on funding a game with their money to a company that doesn't even care or listen to their suggestions on the game.
Consider these points:
* So far there have been at least 10 bans a day for the last 1.5 years: 547 days x 10 bans per day = 5475 bans. Something is fundamentally wrong with the game if you have this many bans for such a low player base. This is just the tip of the iceberg because moderators seem to be online for just 30% of the day, that means there should be triple the bans if they are on 24 hours a day. Something definitely wrong with the game model if people feel like they must fake to keep playing.
* When was the last time a suggestion was listened to? The only time I can think of was my own suggestion about 4 years ago when I asked for a quick re-arm template so I could get armed fast for megas. Berserker listened to me and came up with the equipment memorizer which he then slapped a 3k price tag on (I never bought it because of the price). The memorizer doesn't even work the way it should because instead of using your existing items, it buys completely new ones from the shop - making you spend even more money.
* Community attitude: how many times have you seen your team mate just give up or go dc at the start of a game. Its typical behavior of losers who have no consideration at all of their team mates. You also have people that ask for clan membership and then never log on for the rest of the week. Then of course you have all the liars and thieves and cheaters and fakers. Its because the game rewards cheating and not honesty - a trait that is endemic in Russian society today. The problem really lies with the game makers and moderators, instead of finding the root cause of these problems they just keep on fighting fires and giving silences and bans without finding out what they need to change in the game. The result is a hostile and socially toxic game which none of my friends want to play.
Edited 46 seconds later by *DELETED*. Reason: because russians suck c0ck.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

There is no community in Gunrox. All these people are scumbags and liars and fakers who are also incredibly stupid to keep on funding a game with their money to a company that doesn't even care or listen to their suggestions on the game.
Consider these points:
* So far there have been at least 10 bans a day for the last 1.5 years: 547 days x 10 bans per day = 5475 bans. Something is fundamentally wrong with the game if you have this many bans for such a low player base. This is just the tip of the iceberg because moderators seem to be online for just 30% of the day, that means there should be triple the bans if they are on 24 hours a day. Something definitely wrong with the game model if people feel like they must fake to keep playing.
* When was the last time a suggestion was listened to? The only time I can think of was my own suggestion about 4 years ago when I asked for a quick re-arm template so I could get armed fast for megas. Berserker listened to me and came up with the equipment memorizer which he then slapped a 3k price tag on (I never bought it because of the price). The memorizer doesn't even work the way it should because instead of using your existing items, it buys completely new ones from the shop - making you spend even more money.
* Community attitude: how many times have you seen your team mate just give up or go dc at the start of a game. Its typical behavior of losers who have no consideration at all of their team mates. You also have people that ask for clan membership and then never log on for the rest of the week. Then of course you have all the liars and thieves and cheaters and fakers. Its because the game rewards cheating and not honesty - a trait that is endemic in Russian society today. The problem really lies with the game makers and moderators, instead of finding the root cause of these problems they just keep on fighting fires and giving silences and bans without finding out what they need to change in the game. The result is a hostile and socially toxic game which none of my friends want to play.

I read everything, and that is mostly true, but i don't think that over 5k players got banned like that. Gunrox doesn't even have 5k active players.
I guess each player must have 5 accounts or something like that
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
if you check the member list of gunrox you can see that there are 53426 accounts registred and i think very much of them are banned
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

if you check the member list of gunrox you can see that there are 53426 accounts registred and i think very much of them are banned

i said 5k "active" players.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

i said 5k "active" players.

yes right but all players got more than one acc so they cant be online at same time
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
some probs i face...
I recently got stolen as well...
TROMPER, steal me like 30 arts. some white ones included.
FAIL, Also steals me, some nades and stupid items, but a steal its a steal
Someone its hacking my FGJ05 and SPECIALSQUAD accounts, stealing my arts and using my accounts to fake megas or fake 1x1.
I have make a tread about changing my e-mail and pass but no moderator haves reply...
So, for me its getting quite simple. I NOT BUY MORE CASH. i will slowly quit da game. Hurts me, because its the only game i enjoy. But i wont stay here to so i get more robbed or hacked. I have invested more than 1k $$$ along these 2 years of playing and fuking mods or berserker can not help me to protect my accounts????
Pakaroto
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

The problem really lies with the game makers and moderators, instead of finding the root cause of these problems they just keep on fighting fires and giving silences and bans without finding out what they need to change in the game. The result is a hostile and socially toxic game which none of my friends want to play.

Fact. And as any multiplayer game the community stay at first place. Shitty comunity = shity game. And if someone say "there are numerous threaads abouth this", OK but is it my job to find solutions? I just pay to play, and i want something in return.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol you people are still complaining? Berserker has showed you multiple times he doesn't care about your negative opinions and complaints. If this thread gets big he will just close it. Gunrox is full of engrish speaking 13yo brazilian kids. Find another game...everything is better than this.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Lol you people are still complaining? Berserker has showed you multiple times he doesn't care about your negative opinions and complaints. If this thread gets big he will just close it. Gunrox is full of engrish speaking 13yo brazilian kids. Find another game...everything is better than this.

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him