GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Milkors...

*DELETED*
Milkors...
Hey everybody! So i love playing Gunrox , but there is just one thing that makes me angry - 3xmilkor build 😡!
I understand that for cashers its nothing , but for not cashers like me its hard because its realy hard to beat 3xmilkor builds.
So moderators can u make that only 1 or atlest 2x milkor build is allowed...
Tell me what u guys think of it ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Milkors might be good at lvl 10-19, but after that it sucks...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
U are free to make any build you want and u cant expect that very cheap build will be stronger than expensive build. If u think it is overpowered than use splash perks or use blind nades.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u need to use your brains...
Milkors are YES a little overpower at 10 - 19 lvs... but there are many ways to counter a full milkor build.
FIRST OF ALL: at lv 10 - 19 milkors have 2 dispersion... So the easiest way to avoid their damage, its blind. if you manage to blind 1 milkor you have high chances to survive, and if you blind 2 of them, then you will sure survive.
Also remember to learn how to use protecction. YES, use walls from houses or cages, use trees, use all obstacles and with some luck, you will not get hit. IT ITS VERY STUPID TO STAY ON OPEN AREA VRS 3x MILKORS.
SECOND: There is no perfect build on gunrox. when you face 3x milkors you need to use MINES. They can not see your mines and all you have to do its set mines and camp on a safe area. Enemy will call you camper, you call them noobs 😝
THIRD: TANKS !!! Get a couple of tank units, and also set splash resistance. let the milkors come to you, you will survive and counter them to dead. This its kind of risky only becoz if milkor crit, your tanks will die anyway
FOURTH: TURTLE AND SHELTER !! make a TURTLE unit, than can carry blind nades. The rest its just a matter of learn how to use the turtle...
FIFTH: SNIPERS !!!. Milkors are 11 range. Snipers are 18 !!!. simple and effective. they call you camper, you call them noobs...
I hope that you can find my post usefull. cya around.
PAKAROTO
Edited 1 day later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
LOL Wake-Me-Up !
Why u so angry 😁 ?
u don't have CRAFE about the build of 3 milkors ! like /whois ----gunrox----
is NOOOB
men don't be angry coz of some bullshit 😁 ! hhhhhhhh
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Milkors are YES a little overpower at 10 - 19 lvs... but there are many ways to counter a full milkor build.
FIRST OF ALL: at lv 10 - 19 milkors have 2 dispersion... So the easiest way to avoid their damage, its blind. if you manage to blind 1 milkor you have high chances to survive, and if you blind 2 of them, then you will sure survive.
Also remember to learn how to use protecction. YES, use walls from houses or cages, use trees, use all obstacles and with some luck, you will not get hit. IT ITS VERY STUPID TO STAY ON OPEN AREA VRS 3x MILKORS.
SECOND: There is no perfect build on gunrox. when you face 3x milkors you need to use MINES. They can not see your mines and all you have to do its set mines and camp on a safe area. Enemy will call you camper, you can them noobs :P
THIRD: TANKS !!! Get a couple of tank units, and also set splash resistance. let the milkors come to you, you will survive and counter them to dead. This its kind of risky only becoz if milkor crit, your tanks will die anyway
FOURTH: TURTLE AND SHELTER !! make a TURTLE unit, than can carry blind nades. The rest its just a matter of learn how to use the turtle...
FIFTH: SNIPERS !!!. Milkors are 11 range. Snipers are 18 !!!. simple and effective. they call you camper, you call them noobs...
I hope that you can find my post usefull. cya around.
PAKAROTO

Milkor is 1 dispersion not 2, and its only 9 range not 11.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
It says Max range is 9 but you can reach 11 and if you're flashed and have 2 -3 dispersion you can even make it more..
and why are people so afraid of 3 milkor People who use 3 milkors are those rich dumb kids. It's so easy to beat people with 3 milkors..
The only good people that use 3 milkors are those who leave there account at lvl 14 for tourney, but they only play tourneys so you will never fight them in random..
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thx for ur opinions guys ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ever heard of flash grenade?☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
jajaja

Milkor is 1 dispersion not 2, and its only 9 range not 11.

From skill 20 to 39, milkor haves 2 dispersion
From skill 40 to 59, milkor haves 1 dispersion
From skill 60 and on, milkor haves 0 dispersion.
So at lv 10 - 19 they are 2 dispersion. Normal Milkor can hit up to 9 range like you say, but if you add 2 dispersion then maximum range can be 11.
😝
PAKAROTO
Edited 22 hours, 1 minute later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
All are good suggestions, but it doesn't worth to start changing your build just to counter 3 milkors, not everyone you fight on random has 3 milkors.
If you do these changes to your build and you reach the lvl where milkor is not used much you will see that all this was a waste of resets/used perks.
Lvl 10-19 doesn't take much time anyway.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

From skill 20 to 39, milkor haves 2 dispersion
From skill 40 to 59, milkor haves 1 dispersion
From skill 60 and on, milkor haves 0 dispersion.
So at lv 10 - 19 they are 2 dispersion. Normal Milkor can hit up to 9 range like you say, but if you add 2 dispersion then maximum range can be 11.
😝
PAKAROTO

guy ur realy stupid milkor 1 disp 20-59 skill later 0 disp
20 skill + 50% blind 3 disp
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Stupid???

guy ur realy stupid milkor 1 disp 20-59 skill later 0 disp
20 skill + 50% blind 3 disp

Maybe i made a wrong assumption. But that not does make me stupid. Its just that i not used milkor on my new low lv acc, so i am maybe wrong. NOT STUPID. Besides the point of this tread it is to give WAKE-ME-UP some ideas of how to play against x3 milkors.
So instead of call me stupid because i said 1 silly mistake, can you say one idea of how to play against x3 milkors???
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hahahaha

Hey everybody! So i love playing Gunrox , but there is just one thing that makes me angry - 3xmilkor build 😡!
I understand that for cashers its nothing , but for not cashers like me its hard because its realy hard to beat 3xmilkor builds.
So moderators can u make that only 1 or atlest 2x milkor build is allowed...
Tell me what u guys think of it ☺

3x milkors its very sucks .
u can beat them by 2 colts . or 3 colts.
hahaha i love who play vs me in milkors easy match will be.😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him