GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I Want To Lead A Clan.

I Want To Lead A Clan.
Okay, you may say, oh he needs it for fake fames, but that's not it. I want to control a clan, I am part of the FireStar alliance also, so this clan will be linked with Destructor, I don't need random posts on how I am a noob just give me a clan or don't.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
if you realy are a member of firestar alliance i could offer you the clan cashers
but ill talk to the leader
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks man
Cool thank you talk to pineapple, I want to help destructor with outposts too with this clan + ya confirm it with pine. ☺ appreciated man ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm grounded right now though.
In a month I will make a comeback, by coming in the game with Cashers, plus I could use you as a valuable member to fame with...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

In a month I will make a comeback, by coming in the game with Cashers, plus I could use you as a valuable member to fame with...

ive got a crew who would help like my brothers and cousins on diffrent acc 4-29
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice ty
Yoooo ok im cool ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wrong Leader?
Actually, contrary to popular belief, I'm the leader of FireStar Alliance but it's ok, pine is the more active player. we'll chat whenever I'm online. Thanks for the interest though. ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is true
FireWoman is the actual leader of FireStar Alliance, just to clear some stuff up.😎
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
okay ill talk to you if i see you online
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him