GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clover 3 outpost bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I was checked to help my alliance member Neco (lvl 26) who was attacking the outpost. When the clock ticked to 0, Neco went in to battle but I didnt. We were fighting the defenders of that outpost (Toxicity).
All the conditions were right for me to join - i was not overweight on any character, Neco + Xpendable2 = 30 levels exactly, we are in an alliance together, I was not afk. Yet the game did not bring me into the outpost with Neco.

BERSERKER , FIX THIS SHIT. What the hell is going on with this game, this never used to happen but now the game is starting to get bugs that don't allow me to team up with my allies for outposts. This happened 8 minutes ago and I am not happy.
Can you please credit Neco with 800 enkord since that will be compensation for him losing the game handicapped.

Reported by .

7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I was checked to help my alliance member Neco (lvl 26) who was attacking the outpost. When the clock ticked to 0, Neco went in to battle but I didnt. We were fighting the defenders of that outpost (Toxicity).
All the conditions were right for me to join - i was not overweight on any character, Neco + Xpendable2 = 30 levels exactly, we are in an alliance together, I was not afk. Yet the game did not bring me into the outpost with Neco.

BERSERKER , FIX THIS SHIT. What the hell is going on with this game, this never used to happen but now the game is starting to get bugs that don't allow me to team up with my allies for outposts. This happened 8 minutes ago and I am not happy.
Can you please credit Neco with 800 enkord since that will be compensation for him losing the game handicapped.

stop whining u sore looser. you cant help a clan whos attacking with an alliance clan u moron
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him