GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

military clan fakers!!!!!!!

military clan fakers!!!!!!!
Military: this clan is bad
i talked to grom1999 that he give me clan for weapons from cash shop
i gave him weapons for 200 E
then he add me and kicked me out 3 seconds later and ignore me
pls ban this faker gunrox is full of them
it should exist a set member clan list and have to be a kik icon when a player is offline for more than 3 days or something else
if there is no solution for that gunrox will lose many players and money!!!!
greetings _GermanForce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Military: this clan is bad
i talked to grom1999 that he give me clan for weapons from cash shop
i gave him weapons for 200 E
then he add me and kicked me out 3 seconds later and ignore me
pls ban this faker gunrox is full of them
it should exist a set member clan list and have to be a kik icon when a player is offline for more than 3 days or something else
if there is no solution for that gunrox will lose many players and money!!!!
greetings _GermanForce_

There is no rule for kicking members of a clan (notice the owner of a clan paid much money so only he decide about his membership) There is also no rule for some gifts for a membership. If you give weapons, arts or ecash its your own risk and your own mistake if you give something to sombody you can't trust. Don't do this thats just a normal experience of real life.
For example a stranger bought a car, he stay along the street and offer you to drive with him for some money. You would give something to this unknown stranger? And who would help you if you give him something but he take his car and drive away without you?
There are many threads about this and we always warn players to do things like this. But thats the only thing we can do.
Edited 6 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Zika is worse, he did the same thing to me. In exchange for unstoppable solid sunrise metal armor, he did not let me into his clan. Grr... And I think there is a rule again this somewhere, there has to be. Ah, I found it. Go to the gunrox room program. It's rule number four: Law breaking in deceiving other players or something. Sorry it's on my other computer and I didn't memorize it. But it said no breaking trade conditions, which grom1999 and zika both did.. I'm sure many others have done this as well. To shame...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
unstoppable sunrise solid metal armor? wow. that is very very nice i think you can sell that for over 5000 in tournament season.

are recruiters allowed to kick from clan? i need to get kicked 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
ok i know i did fail but if i were a leader i dont want fakers in my clan so its just a ask of honor for the clan
but now the second :
how can we stop this?
my opinion:
1st: a recruiter should just can invite people but no kik them
only the clan leader should can do this .
2nd: a button if a player is inaktive to kik him.
or 3rd: founding a clan shouldnt be so expensive.
more clans , more fun !
i know there are many threads a bout this but like i said its just my oppinion.
greetings _GermanForce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
☹ Please do not tell me how much my armor was worth. It makes me sand and angry. I deserve to get 5000 E cash for free! Oh well, I still have some other solid armor, it's scorpion. And I have a sinister sacred noxious TMP, plus a platinum stoned AKSU, so that makes me feel better. And yes, founding a clan should not be so expensive. Maybe 50k E cash, not 200k. ^_^
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol i know it must be espensive founding a clan but 200k???
maybe some guys do that but if it is less expensive like 150k more clans would be founded and i think enkord will make much more moeny^^
greetings _GermanForce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

or 3rd: founding a clan shouldnt be so expensive.

You can find membership without paying something, i was member in some different clans (mjx, red talons, voltron, wog) and i never pay for membership and i wasn't a member just for some minutes or hours.
If you talk about creating a clan. Enkord don't want to flood the game with clans. More clans also means nonrelevance of membership, many death clans created without background.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also do you want to be in same clan with such liers 😕. I cant understand that willing to be in clan at any cost. With last updates its even more easy to fight 1x1 if you aren't in clan /clan perks disable/. To be in clan should mean that you have friends there, helping each other having fun together generally speaking☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him