GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

"Suspicious Players"

*DELETED*
"Suspicious Players"
Why is it that my roommate and I can't play together because we have the same IP address? I understand that us playing against eachother would be considered fake fighting but why not allow us to play on the same team in a 2v2 for example? It is no different then having two clan mates play together while speaking over a third party chat program. If you can provide any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated.

AWS
Edited 41 seconds later by *DELETED*. Reason: Simple typo.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Just because you are Suspicious Players, that doesn't mean you can't play with each other. However, moderators will watch you guys very closely. Just play fair and you will have nothing to worry about. However, it will be hard for you guys to get a match (2v2) because many players might think you are the same person. Just play fair and you and your teammate will have nothing to worry about.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
In fact, if You and Your "same-IP-teammate" are the same team it does not matter for Your opponents too much. Problems may cause same IP in other team and people should avoid such a fights (not always ofc).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Thank you for the replies, just wanted to make sure we weren't doing something that was going to get us banned. See people getting hit every day :P
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Just a continuation of this thread: When playing from the same ip address on the same team, we still can only obtain weapons that are red from durability loss in boxes, this seems unfair to us as the other players in the game are looting full durability items. We understand why this system is put into place and see the reason for having it (to discourage fake fighting) but shouldn't we be treated just like everyone else when we are on the same team?

-AWS-
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Just a continuation of this thread: When playing from the same ip address on the same team, we still can only obtain weapons that are red from durability loss in boxes, this seems unfair to us as the other players in the game are looting full durability items. We understand why this system is put into place and see the reason for having it (to discourage fake fighting) but shouldn't we be treated just like everyone else when we are on the same team?
-AWS-

Thats something new to me. I thought everyone gets red items from boxes, no matter of IP. Can anyone else confirm this?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thats something new to me. I thought everyone gets red items from boxes, no matter of IP. Can anyone else confirm this?

If there are Suspicious Players in a battle, all the items in the boxes are red.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

If there are Suspicious Players in a battle, all the items in the boxes are red.

and found arts have full atrition
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

no LOL.
you are worng, i always found good itens.
maybe its for who have low rank
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

no LOL.
you are worng, i always found good itens.
maybe its for who have low rank

Henio, Henio ☺ I mean games with same IP in.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Henio, Henio ☺ I mean games with same IP in.

same IP yes, Red itens.😝
sorry my friend, you are too complex to understand😝😝
Edited 2 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him