GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ok i solved it

ok i solved it
so, many people (including me) complained that u have to chargeevery time you make a purchase at the art market, and alot of offers were made. i think you should hear this one -
lets say, for example, that u sell and artifact in the market (for charged cash).
now, the cash you recieve will not be moving directly to you cash balance, but "stay" seperate in the market for couple days (or any other time required for enkord to ensure that this is "clear" money). after this time, you will have the money released, and since its clean money, u can buy and trade another arts with it.
people will still have to charge cash, but it will make the system much better in my point of view.
ofcourse - u will have the option to get the cash diredtly to your balance right away - but than it cannot be used to buy arts.
please comment if you agree / not
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Same idea was discussed before:
Post #143159
and following posting with answer of berserker.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Same idea was discussed before:
Post #143159
and following posting with answer of berserker.

up to 6 months befor its sure?
hmm... that makes things harder, but still possibe.
i haven't got the statistics about avarage time required befor one's fraud is discovered, but if, say, 60%+ of these cases are being found in the first week, in this case a week cooldown for cash can drop the chances of frauds highly, and still allow enkord to provide us players with better gaming experience.
berserker - is it possible to post some statistis about frauds? or only private massage tham to me (not a word will leak, i assure).
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Usually it takes at least several months.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him