GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

make players feel special

*DELETED*
make players feel special
So the player who kills the most unit in a mega or the player who kills 5 units in a mega receives a special card which allows him to use it in cash shop which in turn allows the player to buy special modifications to his weapons. The card will only allow the player to buy three weapon upgrades.
Such card is only given to 20 players per month and only to lvl 8+ at junkyard
modification like adding scopes to uzi or adding a 40 mm launcher or adding a forehand grip which reduces the number of ammo used since his aim gets better or attaching a buttstock which decreases the recoil increasing gun accuracy which adds +1 damage or 2 damage factor
armor modification like adding a eyeprotector to increase blind resistance by 10 %
make sure to put lot of weapon modification so players really want to get a hold of this card. and dont u dare make this card cost 100 E lol
i know implementing this to the game is easy the only problem is balance since only 20 player per month get to use it once. it does'nt effect balance at all. This will allow players to feel special who posses those special modification on their weapons. Its like making your gun match your personality. All you need to is add some gif to the main source code and i bet the players here will do the creation of the gif eagerly
All this special upgrades should be visible during gameplay after all players want to show off their one of a kind weapon.
Its time for an update where all players get to enjoy gunrox to the fullest not only the clan members

I am adding a poll to this so if the vote is 50 above add this update i know its not hard to add this to the game
quick taste of special guns for players
http://world.guns.ru/assault/as17-e.htm
just for fun use your ak47 like this in mega
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=591_1192980904
Edited 30 minutes later by *DELETED*.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
very good idea :=)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him