GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

+to weapon stats

*DELETED*
+to weapon stats
It seems to me that artifact armors don't have too much going for them - in the sense that they only have a few limited attributes that they can generate(unlike weapons).
My idea is this: make armors be able to add a random number of skill points to a particular weapon(lets say 0-10). So for example, you can find an armor that adds +10 to assault rifle skill, thus enabling you, when wearing it, to equip better assault rifle as you would be able to otherwise.
What do you guys think?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
That sounds like a great idea on paper... but it would be very hard to implement in the game. That and there is a "cap" of 100 (or 120 for those that boosted skills with perks) skill points currently, so that idea is currently a little tricky to code.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
great idea😁, shame it would be hard to do.☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

great idea😁, shame it would be hard to do.☹

a good idea indeed too bad
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

That sounds like a great idea on paper... but it would be very hard to implement in the game. That and there is a "cap" of 100 (or 120 for those that boosted skills with perks) skill points currently, so that idea is currently a little tricky to code.

is it really that difficult to program? i mean couldnt you just make it add on like the perks do or is it the fact that its not permanent?😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

is it really that difficult to program? i mean couldnt you just make it add on like the perks do or is it the fact that its not permanent?😕

Take this example:
You have a (+5 Assault Rifle) Improved Metal Armor and a Colt M4 in your unit's personal inventory. The same unit's stat for assault rifles is 15. Without the armor on, the unit cannot equip the weapon... but with it on, it can.
That's the problem; it's getting the game to recognize the weapon skill through the boost (and then forgetting it once it's taken off).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
What about making artifact armors add some hp? in the 10-20 range, would make artifact armor actually useful.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
But what if you have an armor with +20 health , and you have 40 health left , enemy shoots , 15 health but armor broken ..
That would be pretty weird ..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

What about making artifact armors add some hp? in the 10-20 range, would make artifact armor actually useful.

actualy they do add hp 😁 i cant see a difference between damage resistance and more hp. for example swat (20%) adds 60hp for 300 hp man ;D
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
remember guys:the winner says its dificult,but its possible
the lozer says:its possible but its too dificult😁lesson in life.omg why i am saying this!i am not even a game maker!😳but nice ideas eternity
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him