GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

adding new member penalty

adding new member penalty
hi i am a clan leader and i wonder why sometimes i add a new player and get penalties and some i dont. how do i determine who is going to penalize clan points before adding them. i need some clarification on this.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I will try to explain in the easiest way as possible. 😁
At the beginning of every weekend fame points reset. Before anyone in your clan plays a fame match, you may add as many players as you want and the penalty will be 0. However, if you add a player after someone in your clan has already played a fame match, then your clan will get the penalty (300 fame points). If your clan has only negative fame points (negative fame points are fame points you can only get from losing) and you add a player after your clan has played a fame game then the penalty is that it will reset your fame points to 0.
Hope this helps.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him