GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

"You can reset your perks and skill for free until level 6"

*DELETED*
"You can reset your perks and skill for free until level 6"
Guys, sorry to bother, i know you guys have a lot of more important things to attend to!
But has a player i must do positive critics, and that is one of them!
I think the message in the staus screen, that says: "You can reset your perks and skill for free until level 6", should be improved cause by until we can think that it can or cannot include lvl 6(it's a matter of interpretation)!
I am only saying this cause i made this account and would lvl it until lvl 6 with the quick rush build(assault+shotgun skill) and then reset to another build that would be better in my opinion(cause in the low lvl you don't need too much brain to win, so the "go FTW" build would be enought, and in the 10+ lvls the players are more improved and you need another kind of approach)!
Guess what? after nobody knowing the answer of my question about the reset i got my pretty shinny sixth lvl and discovered i was stuck with the begginer build!
So my suggestion is: Improve the status screen message so new players don't have the fate i have! Cause now for me is go with the suicide build(cause in my opinion assault and shotgun build loose a lot of it's effectiveness in the higher lvls) or spend cash in the unnecessary (untill high lvl)in the cash shop!
That was it! Don't want any enemies here, just pointing some improvements that can be made!
PS:There are some mispelling mistakes in the portuguese translation of the game. If is desired so i would gadly point them out so the game gets closer and closer to the perfection.
PS: Sorry for my misspelling, i am not as used to english has i was a few years back!😲
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
look the medals part
for your case also have a solution do as many random fights u can..
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him