GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake fighter...

1 2

Reply to

Here is your "bug" lol.

hummm...
so this is the infamous and weird and awesome gun that everyone was talking about in the game...
just a noob question for admins:
How the heck this guy got a weapon like this??😲
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
And it requires Assault rifles skill 120 so don't expect to be able to use it before you reach level 50 🙄
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
please ban The_terror and Digas
I make screenshots with my text, please look and ban them, thx ☹

Please give ban for Terror and DigasPART1.zip

Please give ban for Terror and DigasPART2.zip

15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Maybe its just me but attaching .zip files when you are supposedly posting screenshots is suspicous. Why dont you just post the screenshots instead?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
no eror...
those files{zip}if cheked them and there safe{at least for me}
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Because resolution is 800x600, I cant post them in this forum( I also dont see a big problem, please ban them, thx..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i believe kazak
i have a lvl 7 account those two are fakers....one is just a spy...so for sure u will lose..and they gona loot and split ur gears...they got my arts too...

plAyers pls be carefull picking ur team8s....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes , the .zip files are safe , and even more important , these two guys were faking ..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I banned Digas forever since he already had ban history and the_terror for 24 hours for start but honestly I can't undertand why people are so naive and enter obvious 2x1 games where all players are about the same level.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
thx guys)
Yes, you right, I was naive. Next time I'll try to be more careful, thx!😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I banned Digas forever since he already had ban history and the_terror for 24 hours for start but honestly I can't undertand why people are so naive and enter obvious 2x1 games where all players are about the same level.

i believe berserker is reffereing to me at this point, sorry ☹
i admit, looks like big fake (heck lvl 11 and 8 vs lvl 3) but i did ask for them to both play me but instead lvl 3 click ready... i know this really sucks... i regret ever entering that match now i wont ever do something like that again...
anyways no need to talk much about that anymore, also agree that pulsator is pretty cool weapon, btw dew what kind of ak art was that in your storage looks pretty cool 😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
FoiceRox I want to play back
🙄FoiceRox here why not ban takes away from my account faker I'm not playing so well is very hard to accept this??
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
FoiceRox I want to play back
This is a game so addictive the more I actually think both desasombrado ne a game that would be afraid to lose a game like big challenge to increase my ability to play my intelligence much like that game with strategic
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him