GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

** NEW** Feature for "Outpost Attack"

** NEW** Feature for "Outpost Attack"
Bers' idea of selling Outpost Attacks is good one:
1 Outpost Attack = 2500e
1 Outpost Attack -- Unlimited (24hrs) = 10,000e
There are many players and clans that want to play outpost ***BUT*** takes too long, 24hrs, to wait for next one.
Does not make it competitive enough.
===========
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Imagine Bers...
10x Outpost Attack sales = 25,000e = $25US per day! ...for you and programmers
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers' idea of selling Outpost Attacks is good one:
1 Outpost Attack = 2500e
1 Outpost Attack -- Unlimited (24hrs) = 10,000e
There are many players and clans that want to play outpost ***BUT*** takes too long, 24hrs, to wait for next one.
Does not make it competitive enough.
===========
$$$$$$$$$$$$
Imagine Bers...
10x Outpost Attack sales = 25,000e = $25US per day! ...for you and programmers

bad.
this go unbalance so much, just cashers clans go can take outposts, so u clan C2A and Voltron go take control of 90% + of posts 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
The idea is good Ranger but its hard to put this on here, cause it will get unblanced what Young said, it will be also unfair for Voltron who had like 15 outpost holden to get the 5x5 satilite perk.
If u can buy those attack then its easy for every clan whit cashers to get those golden outposts medals for 5x5 maximum satilite.
This can be done all on 1 day (Sunsay).
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
)
also to disable the arts in the outpost
This week we try to win the top 1 in outpost
voltron seems that clan was scared and they did?
toman las artes y las que vienen de puesto de avanzada de la C2a
these last 3 days voltron clan outpost they won 2 from c2a with arts
and all for the C2A did not win first place in the top outpost
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ranger learned to put pressure on the Bers =)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Outpost attacks...
this is in response to players saying maybe it will be unbalanced.
SUMMARY: 18 outposts, maybe 9 attacked per day, and by 10 clans.
--- OUTPOST Attack feature: allows active clans to attack even if lost to others.
--- CONDITION: the feature should _NOT_ allow you to jump to the top of the list above _any_ clan that is TOP 20.
Here are some things to consider:
=========================
1. 18 Outposts: 1 attack per day = 2 attacks per month per outpost
There are 18 outposts. To attack 1 per day and to theoretically attack all would leave you with making an attempt to attack each outpost only 2x per month.
This is not very realistic, even in the real world when attacks on armies, bases, and countries throughout history are based on: element of surprise and cash. No war can occur in the real world without cash, so having more cash should not be an issue (or looked at as being 'bad') in this game.
2. 18 Outposts / 30% attacks only: Anyone who watches these outposts will _KNOW_ for sure that it is RARE that clans attack. I would say that there are maybe only 5-10 clans at the most that attack outposts, most of which are the lower level outposts like clover and mystic.
ATTACKING:
=========
Allow clans who want to and are able to actually fight... fight. Players often add clans to attack list as a show of threat. However,... you will see that they rarely actually attack. WHY WASTE opportunity for actual fight to occur if there is a clan that is willing and able to fight? Most often C2A doesn't attack other outposts because we already used up in another attack. BUT it is silly to watch outposts go by without a real right. If I had opportunity to attack 2 of the higher level outposts in a day I would. It makes the clan have to recruit more skilled players and have to be watchful in defending or attacking.
DEFENDING:
=========
I will always defend the outpost we win, regardless of who attacks. It is my responsibility as being part of the clan and at the appropriate level. We should not discourage clans from having to defend. You win outpost so you should be aware of attacks to take it from you. Simple.
3. PRIORITY:
==========
If a clan uses OUTPOST ATTACK feature, they cannot be put above a clan that is TOP 20, only above clans 21 and below. Clans work hard to get their FAME placement. SO, that is a privilege that should be reserved.
--- Clan attack feature puts you on list to attack, with special mark.
--- Clan attack feature does not put you above a TOP 20 clan attacking.
a. If ADD but no use, then feature is not used. Can use again.
b. If ADD but your clan is SKIPPED, or "Skipped out" because you are overloaded or run, then it is STILL USED (and is actually wasted).
c. The only time your outpost attack feature is not used is:
- you don't add clan (obviously)
- another clan ahead of you is chosen to attack
Just my thoughts.
Edited 14 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm sure this is a very bad idea. Outposts are the best balance, and do not need any changes, except that you can add more Outposts
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Someone afraid of more competition?
SIMPLE REASON:
============
*** MORE *** opportunity for others to earn clan perks and rewards.
============
Since when is it a BAD idea to have more competition?
It simply allows another CLAN to FIGHT in that outpost.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
Currently, clans restricted to playing 1 outpost per day.
That is same as limiting FAMES.
... which is just silly.

MORE competition for...
--- Fames
--- Outposts
--- Tournaments
It is even more silly to have CLAN hold on to perk because of limitation to who can attack. I say... let there be unlimited opportunity for competition at all times and for everything.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
ajam

I'm sure this is a very bad idea. Outposts are the best balance, and do not need any changes, except that you can add more Outposts

AND YOU NEED STOP defend or atacck outpost WITH arts!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

AND YOU NEED STOP defend or atacck outpost WITH arts!

u rank on foruns, just tell all ...
i agree whit arts in outposts, if they have arts, they can use when they need.
i preffer lose all time vs full arts. better than need pay to attack more, to just see casher clans take control of outposts...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
free atacks everytime would be the best... That would make outpost more interesting = more cash for spent cash in gambling, buying stuff
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

free atacks everytime would be the best... That would make outpost more interesting = more cash for spent cash in gambling, buying stuff

yes, better free atks ☺ but i think is hard to balance too ^^' just strongests clans (full art clans) go take all outpost, bcz this i think just 1 atk per day is better, so in tottaly 18 different clans have chance to atk in one day ^^'
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
FREE is good but not just 1x
FREE Outpost Attacks x1 = NOOB (too limiting)
PAID Outpost Attacks +1 = Nice (better activity)
PAID Outpost Attacks +Unlimited in 24hrs = Even Nicer
FREE UNLIMITED ATTACKS = PERFECT!

Who will fight with "FREE" ☺
Not me!
I agree.
BUT>... FREE + UNLimited
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
If your so rich why don't buy this game 😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

FREE Outpost Attacks x1 = NOOB (too limiting)
PAID Outpost Attacks +1 = Nice (better activity)
PAID Outpost Attacks +Unlimited in 24hrs = Even Nicer
FREE UNLIMITED ATTACKS = PERFECT!

Who will fight with "FREE" ☺
Not me!
I agree.
BUT>... FREE + UNLimited

U can tell this bcz u rich and old. Me poor and kid, so i can't charge cash. SO like me other poor clans / clan members, need have the same chance to others clans to get outposts. I think what u tell is unfair and just unbalance more and more this game.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him