GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

>> Enkord receive cash from other players <<

>> Enkord receive cash from other players <<
Hello everybody, I would like to know more about "Enkord receive money"!
- When a player 1k Enkord offered me money, I accepted. because it seems he had a lot of money because it was casher.
- So .. I get the money in my account. but I found it strange the way he gave me the money without complaining, much less get to know me.
- So I wonder. can be a problem as he could steal my information? to give me money?, or he could pass me fake money? or is totally normal for a person to spend money espontane will? it can be a way to get my information from my credit card?
Thank you!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello everybody, I would like to know more about "Enkord receive money"!
- When a player 1k Enkord offered me money, I accepted. because it seems he had a lot of money because it was casher.
- So .. I get the money in my account. but I found it strange the way he gave me the money without complaining, much less get to know me.
- So I wonder. can be a problem as he could steal my information? to give me money?, or he could pass me fake money? or is totally normal for a person to spend money espontane will? it can be a way to get my information from my credit card?
Thank you!

There is only one way to damage you is by giving cash to you by using a stolen Credit card in which the cash in your account will be considered Stolen and account might be banned
I dont think there much to worry about it in this type of situation
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

There is only one way to damage you is by giving cash to you by using a stolen Credit card in which the cash in your account will be considered Stolen and account might be banned
I dont think there much to worry about it in this type of situation

I hope not to be false .. HaHaHaHa : D
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him