GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

3 vs 1 fake fames all over the place

3 vs 1 fake fames all over the place
Throughout this week, several clans have planted spies or bribed players to play 3v1 fake fames. This is where the high level who agrees to lose, comes completely naked. As a result you get these games where the fake fame clan advances their fame points at the expense of the honest clan and their unsuspecting leader and members. This has already been reported throughout the last few weeks and NOTHING has been done about it. Because of the inaction of the moderators, this game has sunk further into the games that are unplayable due to the trolls / fakers having more power than the moderators.
Why is Berserker charging us money to play this game if it is not properly moderated? What standards aren't being met if moderators are not moderating the game - this poses an interesting question should I want to report this game to the relevant authorities who have the power to shut down this game to protect kids on the internet.
Here is a screenshot of the culprits who have faked against my clan.

Clan Tarquaril fake fame with spy in my clan.jpg

Clan Destroy fake fame.jpg

Clan destroy fake fame 2.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Precisely 5 hours ago this post i saw you faking with ChimboMi in ice valley.I let it go because i wasn't feeling like reporting for faking but now you have become a really dirty hypocrite so you better watch from now on cause i got my eye on you.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Precisely 5 hours ago this post i saw you faking with ChimboMi in ice valley.I let it go because i wasn't feeling like reporting for faking but now you have become a really dirty hypocrite so you better watch from now on cause i got my eye on you.

You seem hell bent on spreading lies about me. Please show some evidence otherwise I deny your allegation and claim that you are a liar and nobody should ever listen to anything you say or trust you in any way to be an honest player.
To the moderators - I thought there was a rule again players making false accusations against people in these forums. Please ban this liar from the forums for a good amount of time as he never has anything constructive to contribute to the forums.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

You seem hell bent on spreading lies about me. Please show some evidence otherwise I deny your allegation and claim that you are a liar and nobody should ever listen to anything you say or trust you in any way to be an honest player.
To the moderators - I thought there was a rule again players making false accusations against people in these forums. Please ban this liar from the forums for a good amount of time as he never has anything constructive to contribute to the forums.

NOXIOUS FAKE FAME
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well after only hardcore no-lifers left to play this game, fakes have new dimension, need to fake more than other fakers wich is not fun. fakes fakes fakes everywhere, i rly dont care anymore, i think berserker too
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
u r spy or something ugly dog?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him