GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ask for fake

Cannot reply, talk is closed

ask for fake
Ask for fake ;D

1.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
You noob, real fakers never ask, they have 25878943798365563 accounts and no need to ask some noob
BTW, why some people take ban from ip random hours/like 200/ and not forever?, i seem them start again faking with different ips and accounts.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Just me

You noob, real fakers never ask, they have 25878943798365563 accounts and no need to ask some noob
BTW, why some people take ban from ip random hours/like 200/ and not forever?, i seem them start again faking with different ips and accounts.

Yeah....i see that too...😡
Iam the only player who get ban for ever...🙄
Is it a hidden caméra for me xD??
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Someone can just say the word ' fake?' and he gets banned? then the mods must be very bad... It could be you that is faking, and so he ask whether you are faking or not. Secondly, a person ask for fake and never show that he actually faked, so it's just a casual remark and won't get anything from this😎
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him