GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tournament lvl 50

Tournament lvl 50
What do you think of a tournament open only from lvl 50 to have fun?
most players who reach level 50 are leaving the accounts stops.
opens a tournament for us Berserker?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree
That could be nice, to take back some old players, just to have fun , maybe we could try ...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
And recording this game =)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

The problem is not about people dont read forums, the problem is that only few of high level players are interested in tournaments. I've started registration for high level tournament once, but I had to cancel it because only few people registered.
It's good to see your try to arrange custom tournament, I will even help you to transfer prize cash if you manage to pull that out successfully, but honestly I dont think there will be enough ppl playing.

No high lvl tourneys because not many will register or can play at set time because of work/kids etc. Deal with it. 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
ther are maybe 90-100 lvl 50 in game
and maybe 20 are active and maybe 5 can play every day any time
so turny will no hapen.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
try again, if there are many subscribers cancel
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I would like to go tournament lvl 50 without arts because there was always 40-50 tournament and always only with arts and i think it would be better to give chance to normal players + its impossible to get that medal for tournament because you are too big lvl and i think everyone should have chance to get that medal
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him