GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake or not fake ????????

Fake or not fake ????????
If i play a 2x1 or 3x1 versus the lower levels of my clan is this breaking any rules i have played this game for almost 2 years now and dont remember any rules against this. Ok if i just stopped there and let them kill me then thats fake but if i fight to my best and so do they what is wrong with that game ?
I ask because i got banned for playin 2x1 vs a lev 14 and 22 of my clan i almost killed 2 units but lost and got banned. I would just like to know as these games are real fun and help us bond as a clan as our clan ffa`s used to when all the old talons were on, but as all my clan are a lot lower lev now i cant do ffa`s with them. Pls could i have an answer on this from Berserker so i know where i stand.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
It depends on how you play. If you are playing fool, shooting random targets just to make imression you are actually playing and not just standing still, you might get banned, but it concerns any kind of game, not just 2x1 with your clan. If you play fair and it is clearly seen that you are trying to win, you wont get banned.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
well i tried 2 kill and only shot at 2 targets from 6 units but was banned
beemine said it was because me and gareth_ford were on same ip ???
both astor and beemine were watching ask them
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
before you play luke with poor gear vs killing guns + with arts garethford(yourself) you did 2 predetermine game with xxsasxx(yourself) vs garethford(yourself) same ip remember?those 3 games is destined to won by gareth ford.
after i ban you that day you talk to me using xxsasxx and asking why 48 hours.you said your first ban wasnt legit so i have to ban you only 24 lol
you told me gareth ford is your cousin thats why he played with you 3x same ip...is he realy your cousin🙄
when i see a series of game like this with anyone ill definitly ban them
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
no your not trying to kill
you just hurt him and stay vission for them to kill you easily
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol bee ur funny i never asked for it to be reduced 24h i just thought my first ban was removed by berserker. Gareth_Ford is my cousin and has used my wifi connection many times so what ever ur tryin to say forget it bee. I used 2 think u were a nice guy but the way u talk lately i must think again. Now argument over ☺
Edited 9 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

you just hurt him and stay vission for them to kill you easily

and by just hurt him u mean he had 3-6hp left lol
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe I have no bussiness replying here but I believe luke. 0o
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him