GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Remember when....

Remember when....
Remember when I was a moderator?
Great times with the players and staff here. After Gunrox, I went to college and obtained an associates degree in computer science. Wrote a guide for the game, became the most revered ban happy moderator. I write today to reflect on the times when we had fun, had some laughs, and came together as a community. Gunrox gave me interest in programming, and other computer related fields. Thanks to the creators, players, and staff; that make this still my favorite childhood game of all time.
Thank you 😉
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
One of the greatest mods
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
I still say I should have been a mod. Berserker damn sure was happy to get thousands of dollars from me though. Wonder what he blew it on
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Haha funny im actually studying Software Engineering, I dont know what made me so interested but this game certainly started it
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fun times... fun times
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Damager for Mod again
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him