GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Esmeralda shooting team mates with poison mine

Esmeralda shooting team mates with poison mine
Esmeralda planted a poison mine next to my units and then shot it with his sig. He wanted to kill me and I threatened him with a screenshot. One of my units died to the enemy anyway and it was a direct result of this player damaging me with the intent having my units dead so he could take my grenades.
Could the moderator please perma ban Esmeralda for being such a antisocial thief. He knows the rules about hitting and killing team mates and should be banned permanently. He started to lie directly after I threatened him with screenshots denying that he hit me and will probably come on here and start to lie about not hitting me.
The screenshot clearly shows his turn is active and the poison mine exploding next to my units on Danpaine.

Esmeralda shooting own team mates with poison 1.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him